Chapter 4- Drama

Gil was swimming laps in the pool and he popped out and saw lagoona "hey lagoona" shouted Gil

"Hey" replied lagoona

"Hey lagoona ,I was wondering if you wanted to come over tonight"

Lagoona replied "Sure!"

Gil dried off and walked to his next class, Biology.

In Biology

"Hey dude." Deuce said.

"Sup man."

"Gil, you know what I hate more than my mom?"

"What would that be?"

"School."

"Not half obvious anyways..." Gil trailed off, rolling his eyes at Deuce.

"So, how's you and Lagoona?" Deuce asked, out of the blue.

"Good. Great actually." Gil said, smirking at the thought of their date later on. "We're going on a date later."

"That's nice. I'm happy for you bro." Deuce said looking down at his hands. Cleo walked in, with anger in her eyes and a red face. Deuce immediately copped on to what had happened, and realized that she had found out about the date with Gigi.

"DEUCE!" Cleo screamed glaring at him, not caring what the teachers said.

"Yeeesss?" He carefully said, covering his ears.

"I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW ABOUT THIS."

"Oh man..." Deuce whispered to himself, and Gil.

"YOU AND GIGI ARE GOING ON A DATE! AREN'T YOU DEUCE?" Cleo shouted, glaring at Gigi, who was on the other side of the room, sinking into her chair.

"What? Pfffttt... No way!" Gigi lied.

"It's okay, Gigi, she might as well know the truth." Deuce said. "Yes, we are going on a date Cleo." Deuce finished, trying to be serious. (By the way, he failed miserably.)

"But why would you tell her that we broke up?" Cleo said, sounding pretty sad at the moment.

"Because... GAHHH I can't say it."

"TELL ME!" She demanded.

"Okay, fine. Doof, he has a serious crush on you, and he wanted you to like him, so on so forth. But to do that, I would have to be out of the picture. And to be honest I kinda think I have a crush on Gigi."

"Oh really. Never knew you liked her." Cleo said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"So, why not give Doof a chance?

He has a weird name and all but you might actually like him."

"Fine. So this means were over?"

"Yes, but can we stay friends?"

"Course."