52 ~ Hello Miss Murthy!

We haven't yet reached 200k but still I thought of updating the story! Happy?

This time your target is 300 comments and 300 votes! Let's see how much time you guys take to achieve it😁

Listen to Gorgeous for this chapter!

Ready for an exciting chapter?

Here we go!

Nandini's pov

Two days passed after I became the cheerleading captain. It felt good instructing and guiding my team at leisure hours. In these two days I hadn't come face to face with Manik. Once I saw him talking to the football team and that was it. We didn't have classes together so there had been no confrontation. In fact I tried to avoid him because that hug was still replaying in my mind and I didn't want to face him at all. I don't know why do I behave the opposite despite my resolves of not falling weak before him. I act so weird sometimes!

Since Tyler's prank, Emma wasn't seen in the campus. I learnt from somewhere that she was admitted to the hospital on account of allergy. Awww a porcelain doll!  But that was the perfect lesson taught to her for jeopardizing my reputation in the school.

I was heading to the biology class when someone pushed me forward. Glaring back at the culprit I found him grinning.

"Ty this isn't fair!"

"Come on I was calling out your name and God knows where were you lost." He shrugged off.

"Oh I was just thinking about Emma!" I winked.

"Ah that bitch cannot be seen yet. I think she left school!" He laughed.

"I'll be glad if she did!" I blurted out.

"What? Why?" Tyler narrowed his eyes at me and stroke his chin like a detective.

"Nothing! Let's go to the class now!" I scurried away.

Why did I say so? Was I jealous? I shouldn't let anyone know about my jealousy? Not even Tyler.

Ah I wasn't jealous it was just my mind playing with me. She is a bitch so I don't want her here that's the only reason!

I entered the class and seated myself in the third row. Mr Douglas was already here skimming through his notes.

"The devil and his queen is here!" Tyler muttered as he took the seat on my right.

I looked up and found Manik entering followed by Emma. His eyes found mine and I immediately looked away. He took the seat right before me and the bitch came by his side.

"So class let's---" Mr Douglas was cut off by Zack who came a minute later.

"You're one minute late! Go and take your seat!" Mr Douglas growled. He didn't like students coming late to his classes even if it was for a second.

"Let's begin our class. Chapter 25 Page number 67."

And then began his lecture on one of the topics called ecosystem and interdependence. Tyler was in no mood of reading so he scribbled something in his notebook while Zack who was on my left was playing candy crush in his phone. And squeezed between the two naughty persons I paid full attention towards Mr Douglas. The other two, sitting on my front faced the teacher though I found Emma going through some fashion magazines that she had hidden on her lap. Manik, on the other hand, took down notes and it was so unManik  to find him concentrating on the subject. The topic was over and now it was just ten minutes for the next class when Mr Douglas dropped a bomb on us.