A winner at heart

I ducked her fist swooped right where my head would be, i gasped. Sif isn't messing around! I straightened up, time to get serious. i ran toward her, i ducked and dodged. then i flipped landing a kick against her shoulder. She fell back, hitting the ground. i jumped on top of her fingers at her throat.

"2 point rose, 3 points sif, good job! last round! "

I would rather tie this then lose! i jumped back gaining some ground between us. she kicked, i ducked, she punched i dogded. But then she tried to tackle me, i stepped to the side but not enough and she like knocked me over sideways. i hit the ground but was up in a second.

She smiled at me, i ran for her but she did a weird turn and landed a kick in my back. I gasped but just simple turned around, i ducked from another kick and side swept with my legs while i was down. she jumped back.

We stayed fighting like this for a while, i would land a blow then she would land a blow. But then finally she had me.

She had me like pinned so i couldn't move at all. I sighed, damn, but then i smiled. "That was way fun!i actually have a challenge!"

She laughed, "to you i say the same! you are very talented!" we shock hands and then we looked around. Everyone was gaping at us, even my father.

"Whats wrong i said in a panic?!"

Sif just laughed, "two beautiful women fighting so powerfully, sif i think you met your match." fin said it coming over and grinning silly. my father nodded, "rose said if she lost she did not mind, for then she could still grow!"

Sif turned to me a but suprised, "i love that!" She hugged me, "you may have lost by a point or so but you are a winner at heart rose!" I smiled, "im starving."

We headed to dinner, "what shall we eat!?" i laughed.