The beginning of the end

"State your full name and birthdate." Says officer Jane Smith

"My name is Alexandre Aiden Mallory. My birthday is 12/7/1998." The officer writes down and says " So you're a Mallory kid? I ain't surprised." I look at her with my puffy eyes. People always told me that. But now that I'm the black sheep, I guess it's true.  " So tell me your last encounter with your sister?" I look at the psychaist, and gather my thoughts.

"My last encounter with my sister was a few days ago. We were walking through the woods. She was telling me about her new job." I tighten my fist and continue." We then started talking about a serious topic. She was telling me about how her new boyfriend was being abusive towards her. I told her that she needs to leave him, and she agreed. She cried on my shoulder as clouds came rolling in." I stood up, and the officer looked at me concerned."She then said that she's been lying to me. She told me that she can't leave him .That she loves him." I pick up the chair and the officer stands up to grab it." I told her she leaves him or I would kill him myself. She yelled no, and it furiated me. How could she not trust me?" I threw the chair across the room and I began to cry." Why did I leave her in the woods alone!?!" 

I fell to the floor as cops rushed in. They picked me up as I heard the doctor say " He's too unstable. Take him to the asylum. No more questioning until further notice." I am dragged out as I bawl my eyes out. Before they put me in the car, I yell " Elizabeth, Where are you!" They throw me in the car and I keep crying. I cried all the way there. Where was my twin? Where?