CHP:1 YOU'RE ALL PROTAGONISTS!

(B/n)= bully's name

(B/f/n/)= best friends name.

You woke up in a familiar classroom seeing other students who tried out to get into unikin (which was the whole school) and tomorrow is the first day of school, you're dad probably dragged you here thinking you forgot and or would have over slept. "Oi (y/n) what the hell are you doing here?" (B/n) asked flicking your forehead "I'm here to get my uniform..." You grumbled only to have your face hit against your desk "AG!" You screamed in pain holding your face "tch as if you'd get into unikin!" (B/n) started laughing as her/his laxkys laugh as well "oi leave (y/n) alone!" (B/f/n) yelled shoving (b/n) away from you "tch look it's the trashes rat!" (B/n) "friend" said pointing at (b/f/n) "do I look like a mirror to you" (b/f/n) shot back making the whole class go "oooooooooo" at the burn.

They were about to have a roast session until the teacher walks in "ok brats take a seat!" (T/n) said setting a boxes of different uniforms for different schools down "today you getting your uniforms" he said glaring at all his students making them sit down. He called students to get there uniforms in the attendance list order "(b/)!" He called as (b/n) stood up and walked past you smirking "alright hand over the unikin uniform" they said all cocky like as (t/n) stared at the uniform in shock "this isn't the unikin uniform..." He started "it's a snakebite uniform...." The whole class went deathly quiet 'snakebite' you thought 'the number one discord school a school where famous villains and murdrers went the most evil of evil schools' you thought "NO WAY THERE HAS TO BE A MISTAKE!!" (B/n) screamed "there's no mistake even if a uniform was packaged wrong it would change by its self to the proper uniform"(t/n) said handing (b/n) the uniform as they collapse to the ground in shame.

 "*sigh* (b/f/n) you're up" they stood up and walked to the front scared now knowing they could have rolled into any school out there like the letter everyone received said "oh wow" said your teacher "what is it?" (B/f/n) said scared "you managed to make it into unikin." (T/n) said proud that at least one of his top students made it in "yes!" (B/f/n) said happily and high fived you as they past by walking back to their seat. A few more names later and your name was called up, you stood up and walked up to the front (t/n) didn't even look at you scaring you as you took the uniform. You looked down and didn't recognize the uniform "sir what school is this?" You asked "can I look?" (R/g/n) asked you turned around and showed her "no way!" She said "what?what is?" Multiple students ask "you're gonna be part of the 'main' class!" She said amazed "what's that?" You asked "that's were the most famous people ended up!" She said proud "how do you know this?" My moms sisters child's friend ended rolled there most likely you'll meet him" (r/g/n) said smiling "tell them I said hi" She said handing back your uniform "congrats (y/n)" (t/n) said as he crushes the boxes with his magic.

[time skip to the next day]

You looked outside the window of your dads car "so why are you dropping me off this early?" You ask him. Earlier he turned off your alarm and let you sleep thankfully when he woke you up he told you to get ready normally making you think you woke up earlier then you planned with his illusion magic "you need to be there before anyone else right?" He asked turning a corner as you see unikin up ahead "yeah bu-" "I work there as a night class teacher so I know quite a lot" he said interrupting you "hm...." You said looking at your phone seeing so many hate comments on your social media from 'you know who' "you seem quite today I thought 'you couldn't wait to go to unikin'" he said mocking you making you blush in embarrassment "DAD!" You screamed he laughs as he parks the car in the parking lot "I have things to do that's also why I dropped you of now come on the others already waiting for you" he said getting out of the car.

"I'll see you later ok (n/n)" he said hugging you as you cringed because he purposely but his armpit near your face. You pushed him away "I hate you" you said covering your nose "I love you too" he chuckled walking away. You walked up to the front seeing a familiar group of students "no way...." You gasped "oh hey look" a platinum blonde said pointing at you looking at another blonde "oh I guess she/he's the last one" a brownet said looking at black and green hair boy 'could you stop with the suspense they already know who we are' someone said "oh good the night class mains are here" another blonde said walking to the gate from the school "welcome to unikin!" The blonde said as the shadow moved from her face as light hits her face "lex?" You questioned "oh hey (y/n) I'm glad you read my letter" she smiled "any ways I'm sure by now you've realized who else is going to this school" she said.

"of course Lucy heartfeila from fairy tail" you said as Lucy smiles and blushes slightly "glad to hear you know who I am" Lucy said scratching her cheek with her finger.

"yui kimori from Diabolik lovers" you said as yui rubs the Side of her neck with bite marks "I didn't think people would know me" she blushed in embarrassment.

"Izuku midorya aka deku from my hero academia/ boku no hero academia!" You said as deku blushed "o-oh you also know me!" He stuttered.

"Yuki kuran from vampire knight!" You said as she smiled "not many people know me I'm surprised you do" she said scratching the back of her head.

"And kusko saiki from the disastrous life of saiki.k!" You said as saiki rubbed his temples 'calm down you're freaking out too much' he said telepathically.

"You're all protagonist from your animes!!" You fangirled/boyed "hahahahaha that's the same reaction I had earlier this year" lex said "oi lex were missing nagisa.."Someone with light blueish turquoise hair said walking up to lex "which nagisa?" She asked "shota..."The black haired girl said hitting lex "ow by the time we star they'll be here so don't worry so would you all follow me!" Lex said waking to the doors of the school as you all follow her "oi shion keys!" She yelled at the turquoise haired girl you figure is shion "here" she said throwing keys at lex "thank you!" Lex said unlocking all the doors "ok now I don't have to worry about this later come on" she said signalling all of you to follow her again "this is front office and the teachers lounge is right across from it" she said point at different classes then a huge gust of wind past us making the girls hold their skirts down and the boys cover their eyes "what was that?" You asked "nagisa I thought you'd be here later" lex said looking up seeing a bluenette stand up and dust of her clothes 'him' saiki said inside of your head 'what?' You asked him 'nagisas a boy' he said blandly "oh.." You mumbled quitely.

"Sorry about that I forget to Change my alarm" nagisa said "don't worry let's continue! We one have 10 minutes before the other students show up" lex said "but it's 6:15..." Yui said looking at the clock "yep breakfast will be ready soon" shion said slightly smiling at the thought of food as a sweat drop rolled down your face 'this is gonna be one weird year...' You thought.

(Yeah chapter 1 is done hello everyone this is amber here I have somethings to tell you guys)

(1. Fairy tail scenarios is on pause. Why? Because Lexiy wants to focus on her other stories and finish editing and finish writing request me and another helper (one of Lexiys old friend that I have no idea about until I saw her writing format...you guys can tell a difference from who's writing when? Right ?)

(2. I'll be writing more then drawing so chapters are out more often and lex no longer getting 3 hours of sleep)

(3. We can't rp as much as we hope to so.............................. How about you guys rp with each other for a change and get along be coming friends:D I'll post a chapter so that you guys can get along if someone ps posted a comment starting the rp already join in please its boring with just two people "-w-)

(4. Chapter will be uploaded most likely late at night so sorry:3)

(5.im tired out of god dam mind)

(Byebye~