the one who got away

one day at school and this boy got a viriss and he never came back wich was werd so i got a weard felling in my stomic for some reasin!and it was weaird like weard feeling!so i went loking for him so i went to my frieands to play with her bit then i saw her at the side os the house wich was weard so i went to talk to him and i wanted to scream because he was eating a snail a humin and a cupcake so i called 911! so the next day at schol someone else was gone and every day exept saterdays and sundays because no school but eneyway more and more people were apsent! i got scaird so then i cant wait till weekend so i can see  if my frieands ae ok and they were not! the next day on saterday i went to cabin in the woods then i saw this creppy girl sittig in rocking chair so i went past her and she jump and ran tords me and i ran up the stairs,past the gats,and in to the room and thin closed it than win i turnd around she was on the stairs  than i went to the door  and opend it but she did not move  and i went to the door/ she sang this song: 1.2 im comin for you 3.4 you better closd the door 5.6 you better pick up sticks 7.8 you better pick the gate  9.10 you cant kill me again!/ than i got scaird than i stabbed her than i ran home than she was past out in my car and the next day she was in my bed and than ran out to the police place and than i stade there forever>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>than one day she was in the polices body thin she took over him than i found this charm on the flore and looked like a cross slash devils face than i put it close to her than she died and took the charm with her but than the charm changed into just the devils face and than she wint up for some resin and went to hevin than came down to to place thats bad!

hope you like my book and gets scairery later bye