itAbby lee miller and the new routine

"Where are your penny loafers  you're suppose to have them for rehearsal today if I have to tell you one more time I will get you replaced I have no problem finding another one of you understand" ok" Kendall said quietly then she ran to her spot next to Chloe. "Today girls we will be doing a jass routine called listen. This song talks about  bad girls who don't  listen and like to be wild free and sassy.  Then Abby turned around and looked at Kendall. Kendall's face turned red then she looked down. "You might be wondering about the pyramid well I decided to do the pyramid at the end of class because the moms always have something to say. Christy just rolled her eyes as being one of the moms.

Maddie raised her hand and asked where will we be going . I'll also tell you that at the end of class now the solo's one will be given to Nia "this will be a test to show yourself your solo is going to be a mysterious  jass piece all of you should know is Michael Jackson Smooth criminal. Everybody starts cheering for Nia " you better not mess this up. Next solo goes to Chloe you will be dining a hip hop piece  to the Barbie theme song. Christy raised her head and said "I think that song is skittle bit childish and immature for her age". "Well guess what Christy your a bit childish to say that song is to childish for your child"Abby said.

Last but not least the last solo goes to Mackenzie  you are going to do a gymnastics  routine called problem by Ariana grande now let's go girls we need to get on a roll. ****up stairs with the moms*** "I can't believe that Abby gave that solo to Chloe " Christy said. "Well at least your daughter got a solo ". said Jill kendalls mother. "My Maddie didn't get a solo either" said Melissa Maddie and Mackenzie's  mother. "Well at lest one of your daughters got a solo and besides Maddie Always get solos anyway" . Said jill

***down stairs with Abby and the girls***" come on Chloe can't you hear I said a grangette  This goes for all of you I don't work doesn't mean you don't work hard now get me a bucket of fried chicken" said Abby. An hour later. Now it is time for the pyramid I decided to do the pyramid at the end of class because I decided to do things skittle differently instead of doing the pyramid naves on last week's performance I decided to do today's rehearsal. last on the Pyramid  is Kendall based on todays performance because I felt like I worked harder then you did and that should never happen. Next is Chloe today you did pretty good but pretty good doesn't cut it Next. On the pyramid is Mackenzie you did a good job but there were people who were better. Next on the pyramid is Nia you did a outstanding job listening. At the top of the pyramid is Maddie as usual keep up the good work. ***Abby waves franticly at the moms to come down*** so all of have been waiting for were were going for the competition team we are going to........