Eternity: I think i might be a vampire

Its 6:00 o'clock in the morning as the mother of teenager Krystal Michelle Hales, walks up the stairs to wake her daughter up.

"Krystal, it's your first day of high school, wake up" said my mother

"No go away mom" I mumbled through my pillow

"Get your lazy ass out of bed before I go get the bucket" said my mother in a now angry tone

"You're bluffing, you have never used the bucket on me" I replied casually, as I stuck my head back in my pillow, just trying to get a few more minutes of sleep

"Ok, this should be funny" I heard mom giggle

Ok mom would so not use the bucket on me, I said to myself.

Then I heard her coming back up the stairs, she probably is just coming to try and wake me up again.

Then she tossed the bucket of freezing cold water and ice cubes on me.

"Holy shit mom, what the hell?!" I said as she began laughing.

"Hey I warned you, you just didn't believe me" she said laughing

"Now are you going to get up or do I need to go fill it back up?" asked my insane mother

"Go away" I replied getting out of my bed to get a towel to dry off with.

"Hmm my first day of high school, what should I wear?" I asked myself. Oh I will wear my favorite skinny jeans, and my favorite blue hoodie. Now what should I do with my hair, leave it down or put into a ponytail?

"I look better with it down" I told myself as I brushed my messy hair out.

"Krystal, hurry up and get down here and eat. I leave for work in 10" my mother yelled up the stairs. My mom is the manager of a bank, so I guess she makes pretty good money.

"Hey mom I don't need a ride, I'm going with Megan" I told her while walking down the stairs.

"Oh ok" she said with a smile on her face as she handed me the French toast she made for breakfast. I met Megan at basketball conditioning over the summer. My two best friends are Jessica Adams and Abigail Holston; I met both of them last year in 8th grade.

"Well hon I have to leave, I'll see you when I get home" mom said as she kissed my forehead.

"Have fun at work mom" I smirked. Then all of the sudden I hear my phone go off. It's a text Megan:

Hey, car won't start, see ya at school, hugs

"Damn Megan, I told you that one day that piece of shit you call a car will eventually croak" I said pissed off. Shit I have to walk now; I guess it's not that far. Damn its 7 o'clock, I have to leave. As I stuffed the last piece of French toast in my mouth I hurriedly grabbed my plate and stuck it in the sink, knowing I am going to get yelled at for it later. I quickly grabbed my backpack, cell phone, and my iPod from the table and slipped on my black flip-flops. Then I quickly ran out the front door, only to run right into the hottest, most godlike creature I have ever seen. He had a long but perfectly rounded nose, blue eyes, full lips and dirty blond hair. His hair would have covered up his face if it weren't parted to the sides. And me being an idiot I just stood there gawking at him. Great, now he probably thinks your weird Krystal.

"Hey, I'm Jacob" he said flashing me a perfectly white smile.

"Uh I'm Krystal" I replied lamely.

"So that your house?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked

"It's nice." He said as we begun waking to school. "I live two houses over by the way" he said grinning