Chapter 6

*Sakshi pov*

After my confession about me accepting him as my husband completely, he was even more sweeter towards me. 

The bonding between us was increasing day by day.

He doesn't miss any chance to hold my hand or hug me and whenever he does that my heart starts beating at a whole new high level.

It would be six months from our marriage day in one week. But today we both were going to Jaan wedding in which I am going to be his best man.

He has many friends but he said that i am the main one to be there for him whenever he needs someone.

So here I am standing behind him when the couple him and josh were ready to take vows. When I looked at the audience I saw Rakesh looking only at me when he saw me looking at him, he waved. 

Sometimes even when he does a small thing there will be a smile on my face. I am happy with him and I know that I like him. But the only question does he?

At reception we all friends thought to hang out for some time so I asked Rakesh to return and I will come in taxi or Trisha will drop me.

He still fears Trisha and Jaan, they seriously made their impression on him.

When we all started chatting suddenly Trisha asked me, "So how is your married life? And is he treating you well Sakshi?"

"Yes Trisha I am happy and he is treating me very good. He is very good person." I told her smiling.

"Look at you smiling whenever the topic turns to your husband. We can see that you both are happy Sakshi. And we are glad that you didn't get married to that jerk Raghu." Trisha said angrily.

"Language my dear language and yes i am also happy about that. He has no right to run away like that and made everyone blame me. I don't even want to see his face but unfortunately he is Rakesh brother." I told them with anger.

"Ya you are right and i need to tell you something Sakshi, I was waiting to tell you for some time." Jann said nervously.

I nodded at him to continue and what he said made me stun and my blood boil.

I can't believe this. I hate him; I hate him with all my heart.

I asked Trisha to drop me home.

*Rakesh pov*

Life is good that's what i can say at the movement and nothing can ruin this happiness.

I don't know when it started but I like her with my whole heart. Today when we were attending the wedding of Jaan I couldn't help but only look at her.

I am waiting for her to return so that I can say that I like her today.

After few hours she returned and came straight inside our room.

But what surprised me is that she didn't looked at me or said any word and just went inside washroom to change.

When she returned she just went straight to our bed and lie down.

I wanted to know what happened so I asked "Is everything alright?"

She didn't even turned towards me and said "Yes and Good night." It is not her regular voice it seemed cold with fury. I didn't want to press further.

"Ok good night." I told her and followed the same and thought about asking her about that next day.

With that I allowed the sleep consume to me.........