BILLY AND BARNEY

Billy and Barney are brothers, but not just any ordinary brothers, they are bears and they can walk and talk just like real people. They dress in clothing and live together in a big house in the middle of a small forest. They are not big, hairy and scary like regular bears, but they are more like regular people and they like to do the same kind of things that regular people like to do.

One day Barney was going hiking with his friends but when he met up with them, he realized that he forgot his backpack, so he went home to go and get it. When he got home, he checked his right pocket and then checked his left pocket, he had forgotten his key to get in but that was alright because Billy could let him in. Barney knocked at the door but there was no answer, he knocked again but there still was no answer.

'Oh no' he thought, 'Billy is not in, but I do know where he would go, Billy likes going to the park. I'd say that is where he is. I just have to go fine him.'

Barney was right; Billy had gone to the park, but by the time Barney got to the park Billy was leaving through the other side of that park and this would make sure that they would miss one another. Yeah, Barney looked everywhere but couldn't find Billy.

'I know' thought Barney 'Billy likes going to the shops after going to the park. I am sure that is where he has gone.'

Was he right? Barney was right, Billy had gone to the shops, but by the time Barney got to the shops Billy was leaving on the other side. Barney looked everywhere but couldn't find Billy.

'Billy must have gone home' he thought, he was right again, but when Billy got home he checked his right pocket and then his left pocket, he had forgotten his key too.

Barney got home soon after Billy and they were both locked out ... oh no.

The brothers checked all the downstairs windows, but they all were closed. There was however a window open upstairs. There was a big tree at the back of the house with a big hole in the trunk, and there was a big ladder hiding inside the hole. Billy used the ladder to climb up to the window but just as he was about to go inside a police bear arrived.

'Oi, oi, what's going on here?' The police bear thought that the other two were robbers, but they aren't robbers.

Billy explained that they both lived in this house and were both locked out and that they could prove it by showing him their photos inside. The police bear believed them.

By this moment here, Barney's friends were wondering where he was so they all went to his house and it was getting so late now too so instead of going camping they all had a party in the house including the police bear too as he was just about finished work, and if everyone is brave enough ... they could always camp outside for the night.