Chapter 2

Sam and Dean figure out that the vampires are probably in O’Neill; Nebraska from a bus ticket Alec had and asks Jody to take him someplace to protect him. Jody agrees to take him to her old family cabin in the woods.

For some unexplained reason Dean couldn’t get that boy out of his head. It was pissing him off and the anger only fuels his blood thirst.

He wanted to cause harm, make someone bleed to death and have them look him in the eye as he sinks his knife into them.

That startle him a little, he never used to feel that need and now it was all he could think about.

They knew they were more than just the one Jody had killed, when they found out where their nest is located Sam and Dean went in with guns in hand, they heard a motor noise outside by the woods and Dean gestures Sam to follow him. When they get to the noise they find one of the blood suckers working a wood chipper, Dean narrows his eyes as he sees the vamp lifting a lifeless body of a woman and throws her in it.

‘’Well I can see who the bitch in the family is,’’ He drawls making the vamp stiffen when he hears his voice.

The vampire snarls and lounges himself meeting Dean’s fist, he then wraps his hands around the vamps neck and slams him onto the ground.

‘’Now, here’s how this is going to go,’’ Dean said with a hard voice.

‘’You’ll tells us what we need to know and I promise that when I kill you I make it quick and painless,’’ The vamp actually flinches when Dean squeezes just a little bit harder.

They took him inside and tied him to a chair, Sam stood behind him with his knife on the back of his head, Dean stood in front of him caressing the first blade, Sam didn’t miss how the mark on Dean’s arm was glowing as if it could feel the blade near it and Sam didn’t doubt that it did, the mark, the blade and now Dean were all connected and Sam was determined to find a way to get those two things away from Dean as soon as possible.

‘’ You don't want to talk. No skin off my back. 'Cause you see, a blood-sucking, body-chipping vamp -- that's bad enough, but vamps that kidnap kids... Well, I'm going to enjoy putting you down.’’ Dean deadpanned watching the vampire with a need to cause him pain.

‘’Let me guess. You never had a teenage brother. Dragging his heels, whining, near constant, about everything, but more and more about blood, like he's somehow above it, like he's better than us 'cause he don't feed on people.’’ The vampire scoffs with disgust and Dean threw a punch to shut him up.

‘’I do have a younger brother and believe me, some days more than not I want to strangle him but I don’t, this kid is not your blood related brother and he’s better than you!’’ Dean shouts at him and his words make the vampire laugh.