The Oral Exam

hi, this is my first time writing a story on WATTPAD. so i hope people who read my story will enjoy and give a vote if u want too and some feedback, thanks.

I was having an oral exam practice with my friend... and my friend was the examiner and I was the candidate. My topic was about music in which I was glad I had that topic. In the middle of our conversation my sir came, standing right next to the examiner (which was my friend) and right infront of me. The whole class became silent as if there were only the three of us there. My friend's face was like as if she wanted to laugh out loud but she managed to handled it. I didn't dare to look around because I was afraid that there might be something or someone behind me trying to hurt me. But I threw that negative thinking of mine and tried as hard as I could to turn around. Just before I stand up...... "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!....."

Oh! it was my birthday. I totally forgot that it was my birthday on that day. how could I? Maybe it's because I was so nervous about my upcoming oral in the evening because that exam was all about my future. If I failed it I would never be on my job right now. Luckily I passed the oral... and also my "examiner friend". Eversince that day I gave her a nick name, "LOL". Even until now... we are working in the same office, when I bumped to see her I said "Hi LOL!" then we both will laugh reminding about our past.