s.w//all yours

You, Sam and Dean stumble into the house, completely exhausted. You're all battered, bloody. and bruised from the hunt you just finished.

"I call the bathroom down here. Gotta clean this up." He says, gesturing to his torn up shoulder. 

"Y/N you can take the one upstairs. I'll wait." Sam says, flopping on the couch and closing his eyes. 

"Thank you." You breathe in relief, desperately wanting to wash the dirt off of you. 

Your muscles ache as you climb the stairs, drained and overspent. You peel your filthy clothes off your body and turn on the shower, steam filling the room. You climb in, the hot water alleviating the knots and tension in your body. You scrub the dirt off your limbs, feeling better already. You finish up, refreshed and completely exhausted. You wrap the fluffy towel around your body and step into the hallway, where you bump into Sam's hard body. 

"Oh shit sorry." Sam says.

You pull the towel tighter to your body and blush. 

"It's okay." You say, heat filling your face and body. 

You look at him and his eyes flick up and down your body, a smirk playing on his lips. 

"I'm going to take a shower." He says lowly, again scanning your frame, biting his lip ever so slightly. 

"O--Okay." You stumble, flustered by Sam's intense stares. 

He walks past you and closes the bathroom door. You breathe heavily, your heart drumming quickly in your chest. You walk into your room, close the door and let out the breath that you didn't realize you were holding. You see Sam's lust filled eyes in your head and the smirk that was on his perfect lips. Heat rushes through your body at the thought of his mouth on yours and fingers all over your body, caressing your figure. You shiver and become more turned on by the second. Suddenly an idea pops into your mind and you are filled with a new confidence. You walk back towards the bathroom, hearing the shower running. You open the door quietly into the steamy room, taking a quiet breath before dropping your towel and grabbing the shower curtain, sliding into the warm water. Sam jumps slightly but that damn smirk comes to his lips again. You say nothing before you crash your lips onto his hungrily, tangling your fingers in his wet hair at the back of his head. He stumbles backward, hitting the shower wall, pulling your body into him. He slips his tongue into your mouth making you moan quietly. He runs a hand down your body, making goosebumps rise on your skin even in the hot shower. He quickly slips two fingers into you making you moan loudly and roll your head back. He nips at the skin on your neck while sliding his fingers in and out of you, pushing you closer to your high. He creates small circles with his thumb on your bundle of nerves and you moan loudly. 

"S--Sam!" You whimper loudly, about to fall over the edge but he stops.

You gasp angrily and he chuckles. He flips you around so you're now pressed against the wall of the shower. His hazel eyes are filled with lust and his bottom lip in between his teeth. 

"You're naughtier than I thought." He chuckles, his hands running up and down your body again again. 

"Well then you must not know me as well as you thought Sammy." You say seductively, tugging on his hair again. '

He groans and pushes his hips into yours and you gasp in surprise. He kisses you again and bites your bottom lip, sliding himself into you. You moan into his lips as he pushes his hips into yours at a quick but steady pace. He grabs your leg and pulls it up onto his hip and causing him to hit just the right spot.

"Fuck!" You cry out, squeezing your eyes shut and letting your jaw fall open.

Sam groans in response and squeezes your thigh tightly. You tangle your fingers into his hair and your legs begin to shake. 

"Shit." Sam grunts as he gets closer to his high as well. 

His thrusts become sloppy and he attaches his lips again to yours and you both release at the same time, breathing heavily and your heart racing. Sam presses his forehead to yours as you catch your breath. 

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for that." He sighs. 

"Ditto." You giggle quietly. 

You both get out of the shower and dry off, then crawl into bed. Your legs are tangled with Sam's as he strokes your hair, twisting it around his finger aimlessly. You trace the outlines of his toned stomach.

"Y/N?" He says quietly. 

"Yeah?" You say, looking up into his perfect blue eyes. 

"I love you." He says.

Your stomach flutters with butterflies and you smile like an idiot.

"I'm all yours." You smile.

He kisses you gently and he pulls you into his chest, the steady rise and fall of it lulling you to sleep.