Cashton's Confession

(Purple/lilac hair Mikey btw!)

Michael's P.O.V

Luke was cuddled up to my side, holding me tightly in his arms. I smiled at the sight of the younger boy. He seemed to be on the verge of sleep, but was desperately prying his eyes open to stay awake.

"Mikey," Luke whined tiredly. "Yes." I answered. "Can we go cuddle in your bed, it's comfier than this couch." He continued.

I looked around the room at Ashton and Calum, who were spiralled across the other couches snoring obnoxiously.

"Sure." I said, standing up. Luke's hands flailed around in the air attempting to grasp me.

I sighed and hauled Luke into my arms, making my way toward my bedroom.

To be honest, Luke wasn't the lightest but I managed to keep hold of him until we entered my room.

I steadied Luke on his feet and let him stumble to the bed. Once I made sure he didn't fall I stripped to my boxers and went on a search for my Pokemon pyjama's.

Luke kept groaning about how slow I was and that I should just just forget about finding clothes to wear, making me roll my eyes at the foolish Australian Man-Baby.

I found them lying on the floor after the long two minute search and threw them on, not even bothering to check if they where clean.

When i looked over at Luke I saw him fumble with his button on his jeans, a look of frustration etched on his face.

"Need some help?" I asked with a smirk. "Yeah, I could use some." He said, managing to grin just before he yawned.

A blush appeared on his face when he realized that his yawn was anything, but manly.

"So punk rock..." I dragged on. "Shut up, you- you- uh... Purple haired dinosaur-" he looked down thoughtfully. "What the fuck is his name..." He trailed off, whispering to himself.

"Barney?" I asked, amused.

"Yeah! That's the one! Now who's so punk rock? I got a lip ring thingy and you have nothing." He smirked at me crossing his arms over his chest, trying to look intimidating but failed miserably. "Except your totally punk rock eyebrow piercing." He added thoughtfully to himself.

"Yeah, totally, you punk rock? Definitely. Penguin stuffed toys? So punk rock." I rolled my eyes again.

"Shut up, his name is Penguin and he doesn't like to be called a stuffed toy, he finds it offensive. Let's just go to sleep, yeah?" He huffed.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say. For you information though, Barney's a badass." I bit back a smile.

He ignored my comment and pulled his skinny jeans all the way off, pulling me down to the bed. I grabbed the blanket and laid it over us.

The last thing I remember before I fell asleep, was Luke crawling closer to me.

Gently resting his head on my chest.

When I awoke from my slumber, I cascaded my eyes down to Luke who still lie on my chest.

I decided against waking Luke and gathered myself before slowly getting out of bed almost ninja like.

Almost.

Luke stirred in his sleep. But thankfully didn't awaken.

I sighed in relief once I was out of my room.

I heard chatter down at the bottom of the stairwell, I guess Calum and Ashton are up out of bed.

When I got down the stairs I was greeted by them.