Sleepover sickness- Harry sick🥺

Hey guys, sorry for the delay in publishing this I've been super busy with assignments and every time I went to publish it I decided to edit it again and then by the time I finished editing it I had something else I had to do BUT ITS FINALLY DONE! It's one of my first sick fics /family fics I hope it's alright, please let me know if there's anything I need to fix. Please vote and follow me. Thx guys xx (1618 words in case u were wondering)

This story will be continued in the next chapter which will be published as soon as possible xx

"Looks like it's just us three tonight." Zayn said placing the dinner on the table infront of Liam and Louis. Louis pouted. "Why couldn't I go to Neves house too?" Zayn smiled. "Because Neve is Haz's friend not yours, and you had a sleepover last week with your friend remember." Louis nodded "Do I still have to go to bed early?"  "Yes, you were extremely rude to papa and I yesterday." Liam said sternly. The young boy  groaned remembering what had happened the day before. "You took my iPad though, so it was your fault!" He said  as he quickly ate his dinner so he could watch some tv before he had to go to bed. "Should we let him stay up tonight and make him go to bed early tomorrow?" Zayn asked as he finished off his dinner. "No, that was his punishment he has to go to bed early tonight." Liam replied as he collected his and Louis's plates  from the table and waited for Zayn to finish off his meal. "Fine, what are we going to do tonight then?" Zayn replied passing his plate to Liam after finishing his food. Liam started up the dishwasher after putting the plates in it, "well we better go to bed early too, I mean we have those interviews tomorrow with the boys teachers and my students parents." Zayn groaned. Just before he could complain about the unwanted interviews Liam's phone interrupted, startling both of the boys. "Geezes, who's that?" Zayn asked looking over Liam's shoulder as he pulled his phone out of his pocket. "Oh no, it's Kylie, Neves mum, I hope everything's ok." Liam mumbled. "Relax he probably just forgot something." Zayn said rubbing Liam's back as he answered the phone.

*on the phone to Kylie*

L: Hello Kylie?

K: Hi Liam, sorry to bother you.

L: No no it's all good is everything ok?

K: um well, Harry's been very upset for the last half hour his been complaining that his head hurts and he feels sick, I gave him some water and the two kids watched half of a movie and Harry started crying, saying he wants to go home but he feels really bad for leaving Neve. Even though Neve is worried about him.

L: Oh no...poor bugger, tell him I'll be there in about 20 minutes.

K: Alright, I'll see you then.

L: Thank you, see you soon.

Liam hung up the phone and sighed. "What, What happened what'd she say?" Zayn asked now feeling worried himself seeing Liam's face. "I think we've got a sicky on our hands, I've gotta go get him. Apparently his really upset." Zayn smiled sympathetically. "Naw poor baby, there goes our early night, you better go I'll stay here with Louey." Liam nodded. "Thanks I'll be right back." He said grabbing the keys and rushing out the door. He arrived at Neves house in 10 minutes. "Hi Liam, that was quick." Kylie said as she welcomed Liam inside. "Yeah I think I broke a couple of laws." He smiled as he followed Kylie into the living room where he was met with a very upset Harry curled up on the couch with a blanket wrapped around him, Neve sitting next to him trying to calm him down. Liam walked over and kneeled down next to the boy, he looked so small wrapped up in the blanket. "Hazzy? Im here baby." He whispered pushing his hair back from his sweaty forehead. "Your burning love, we better get you home." He slowly helped Harry to sit. "Where's your stuff bub?" He shrugged and tiredly wrapped his arm around his dads neck burying his red teary face in the crook of Liam's neck. "I've got it here." Kylie passed Harry's bag to Liam. "Feel better honey." I.I'm sorry..." He mumbled back. "Aw honey don't be sorry, we just want you to feel better." She smiled and waved as Liam walked out the front door with Harry clinging to him softly crying into his shoulder. He threw Harry's bag in the back of the car and opened Harry's door. "Ok baby, I think I might take your shirt off ok, to cool you down." Harry shook his head. "It's cold." He shivered and curled up on himself as Liam placed him in his car seat. Liam decided it was best he take Harry's shirt off anyway as he was so warm. He quickly buckled Harry up and passed him a plastic bag just in case he needed to be sick. He then got into the drivers seat and called Zayn over the Bluetooth car speaker as he drove.

*on the phone to Zayn*

Z: Hey babe, you got him? Is he alright?

L: Um...I wouldn't say that just yet, his still really upset, and his burning hot, I've taken his shirt off but his saying his freezing cold and his shaking and is curled up in his car seat I feel horrible for him.

Z: Aw poor bubba, do you want me to get anything ready for when you two get back? Louis is already asleep, which is good.

L: That's good, please could you maybe run him a bath, a bit colder then normal I want to get his temperature down, and can you find the throw up bucket I think it's under the sink.

Z: of course.

L: Haz, hold on baby I'll pull over hold on use the bag ok. Aw baby. His just thrown up.

Z: *sighs* How far are you?

L: "it's ok Haz don't cry sweetheart, um maybe 5 minutes."

Z: Just drive home and we'll empty the bag here

L: ok I'll see you soon.

Z: see you.

Liam hung up the phone and watched Harry through the mirror. He sat curled up in a ball crying his little heart out. "Shhh, Haz it's ok, we'll be home in 2 seconds, and we'll give you a bath." Liam pulled into the drive way and saw Zayn waiting at the front door. He quickly rushed over to the car and opened Harry's door. "Aw baby boy, come here." He cooed unplugging Harry's seatbelt and picking the boy up, and grabbing the sick filled bag. "Let's get you cleaned up." Zayn rushed the boy inside. Liam quickly made his way inside. He hung Harry's bag on the hook in the doorway and rushed upstairs to the bathroom. "How's he doing?" Zayn turned around to face Liam. "His not a happy camper." He sighed looking back at Harry who sat in the water shivering. "His temperature is really high, 39 degrees I think it was, and that was after he'd been in the bath for a while." Liam sighed. "Where should we have him sleep tonight I don't want him on his own and our rooms to small?" "Maybe in the living room? We can squeeze the spare mattress in between the couches since it's smaller then his proper mattress." Zayn suggested. "Sounds Good I'll go get it ready." Liam agreed leaving the room to find the mattress. By the time Zayn had gotten Harry ready for bed Liam had set up everything in the living room. "Hi baby boy, how do you feel? Your not as warm as you were before which is good." Liam took Harry from Zayn. "My head really hurts daddy." Liam rocked Harry slightly. "Zayn can you grab him some Panadol please. It's on the kitchen bench." Zayn nodded and left the room to get Panadol for Harry, he returned with a cup of water and the medicine cup filled with the correct measured amount of medicine. "Here baby try this." He said passing the medicine and water to Harry. Liam sat beside Harry on the couch rubbing his back as he drank the medicine. He then leaned against Liam and gave Zayn back the cups. "Daddy.." Liam reached for the bucket. Harry sighed and pushed the bucket away. "I don't need that,... do you think Neves mad at me..." He sniffled. Liam placed the bucket back on the floor and picked Harry up placing him on his temporary bed. "Of course not sweetie, she knows you feel sick." Liam said running his fingers through the boys hair. "Close your eyes honey." He whispered as Harry relaxed. "Good boy." Liam stayed tickling the sick boys back until he fell asleep. "He is really not well Li." Zayn said laying down on the couch where he was planning to sleep that night. "I know, I hate it." Liam sat down on the other couch where he was planning to sleep. Liam laid down watching Harry closely as he slept. "Oh shit Z!" Liam whisper shouted. "We have the parent teacher interviews tomorrow, we can't leave him with the baby sitter like this." Zayn nodded. "It's alright we will figure something out."