Chapter 8

Jack and Jackie's bedroom

Hyannis Port

The next morning was spent packing up their clothes and Jackie buzzing with excitement about the baby and the new home which they'd be moving into tomorrow. "We will need to change our schedule of our holidays" Jackie said, putting some things into her case, even though they had little as most of their things were in boxes at the house. 

"What do you mean?" Jack asked. 

"I mean, we can't exactly say 'Let's go to Camp David this weekend' can we?" Jackie had a point. Jack nodded. "We always have here and Palm Beach to go to" Jack reminded her. She sat down. "No I mean, I want to plan our residences, yes the new home but what time of year would we go to all these places?" Jackie wanted to be prepared. 

Jack sat down. "Well..." he hesitated. "We'll stick to Newport in September and we can just go to Palm Beach and come here whenever" Jack suggested. Jackie agreed. "What about Wexford?" Jackie asked, looking straight-faced. "Or Glen Ora?". Jack had forgot about them. They hadn't been to Glen Ora for a while or Wexford. 

"Do you think we can let them go?" Jack asked. Jackie nodded. "We'll stop paying rent for Glen Ora and we'll put Wexford up for sale" Jack suggested a plan to which Jackie agreed. "Once we've settled into our new home" Jack added before they continued packing. Tomorrow would be an exciting day.