Poolside sex

Zayn's POV :

I sat on the sun bed outside by the pool, pretending to be reading but in all onesty I was watching Liam in the pool, how his mussels tensed and his beautiful laughed, his perfect smile.

ok so maybe I might be a tiny bit obsessed, how can you not be though have you seen him. And from what happend the other day just made things better because I might just might have a chance with him.

Flashback start.

I was sat in the kitchen on the side because I had nothing else to do, I was just eating a banana when Liam walked in, he noticed me looked around seeing we were all alone.

he walked toward me I watched with wide eyes as he stood between my leg's, and he brought our lips together I moaned when he slid his tongue in, I had a bit of banana in my mouth but soon it was gone and he was pulling back.

he chewed the piece of banana that he took out my mouth, swallowing it he smirked "nice banana" he spoke slowly then kissed me again, this time it was more of a peck than a kiss he pulled away to soon.

I whined in protest following his lips he chuckled and walked out of the kitchen, he had taken my banana aswell I pouted because I was eating that and now I had to get another, on the other hand oh my god Liam Payne just kissed me and stole my banana.

flashback end.

I smiled slightly as the memory becuase that was one to remember, looking back at them in the pool Liam was on Harry's back as Harry tried to get him off, I rolled my eyes so imiture.

finally Harry had got Liam off his back and was swimming toward me, as was Liam, I watched them "you wanna join us?" Harry asked I laughed "your joking right?" I asked he shook his head.

"nope" he said popping the 'p' I rolled my eyes "I can't swim remember" he thought about that for a second before realization washed over his face, he nodded "sorry" I shrugged.

his phone rang he got out to get it, though I didn't pay much attention because Liam was being his usual sexy self, I could tell something was wrong. I looked over at Harry he hung up.

"I've got to go Li, I'll see you tomorrow" and he was gone just like that, I rolled my eyes "bye to you to" I mumbled I heard a chuckle I returned my gaze to Liam, so sexy I thought.

"why thank you" I looked at him confused "you said that out loud babe" oh I nodded and blushed because he called me 'babe' I smiled to myself he got out the pool, walking over to me smirking.

"up" he said sternly I gave a confused look "get up" he stated I got up and he layed down pulling me down ontop of him, I was now strandling Liam Payne oh my, I feel so lucky.

he chuckled I moved slightly getting a bit more confy, when I felt it, his boner was pressed against mine, yes I had a boner I mean come on who wouldn't get a boner over him, except girls because you know they can't get boners.

 he grabbed my hips I looked down at him, I grinded down on him and he moaned tilting his head back, his mouth an 'O' shape as he bucked his hips into mine, I finally had control.

I gasped when his hands roughly grabbed my ass, he chuckled and we stopped grinding I wanted more than this and I think he understood that, he began unbottoning my jeans, I stood and took them off along with my boxers as I wasn't wearing a shirt.

I pulled his swim shorts off quickly, and climbed back ontop of him he watched "lube? condom? prep?" I shook my head not wanting to waist any more time.

I lined myself up and slid down slowly groaning louldy, as he moaned he was fully inside of me now, balls deep I stopped for a second "your loose" he said he sounded angry, I blushed nodding "I was horny this morning" I blushed a deeper red.

"who were you thinking off?" he asked curiosity evident in his voice "you" I squeaked out, I pushed up and slammed back down on his cock both of us moaning loudly, I was riding him I was riding Liam Payne's cock.

holy fuck and it was huge, bouncing at a faster pace and grinding our hips together, moaning, grunting and breathing heavily, that's just him "L-Liam I need to c-cum" I whimpered "cum for me baby" and I did cumming all over our chests.

a few thrusts later and Liam was cumming inside me, we were panting for breath slowly I managed to get him out of me, we lay there me laying on his chest both trying to catch our breaths I smiled.

"we're doing that again babe" I giggled nodding quickly he chuckled, we headed upstairs to my room locking the door so we wouldn't get caught if mum came.

we lay on my bed and fell asleep after a while.

___________________

Ziam smut don't you just love it? I sure hoped you liked it.

- The Internet Addict