Chapter Two

So I've gotten asked a couple questions and figured I'd hopefully clear things up!

What are the rankings of the vampires?

The rankings are:

King- The ultimate ruler, he also makes the laws, guided by the lords of course.

Lords- Next in command, the have almost as much power as the king, but cannot make laws by themselves

General- Basically a bodyguard to the King and Lords, they're purpose is to protect royalties

Knights- The ones who enforce the rules, basically police.

Merchants- They sell anything and everything, groceries, clothing, you name it, they sell it.

I hope this helps a bit, and if you have any questions, just ask!

~N

_______

Amanda's POV

"All done." The tattoo artist said, four hours later. I opened my eyes and blinked away the tears that had gathered over the hours even though my forearm had gone numb long ago.

The man gave me instructions on the aftercare of the tattoo and then sent me out the curtain to go and get matched.

Please let him be a good vampire, I thought as my turn was called.

~

Zayn walked into the tattoo shop in the Center and immediately everyone--except the tattoo artists who have been told to not stop what they were doing--started bowing for the king.

"Thank you, that's enough." He stated as he walked through to the back space, going towards the mate generator first. He looked around at the girls, most of them avoiding eye contact with the man, before walking behind the curtain.

Behind the curtain were three desks, each holding a computer with every vampires name in them, and a female vampire sitting behind the desk. Three eighteen year old girls also sat at the desks, one with dyed green hair, another with dark brunette hair, and finally a girl with blonde and brown locks.

Zayn stared at the one on the end, trying to see her tattoo. He felt oddly drawn to her, a sensation he'd never had before, and instantly began to walk her way getting there when the lady announced her mate.

"Amanda Rose, your vampire will be King Zayn Javaad Malik."

~

Amanda's POV

"Amanda Rose, your vampire will be King Zayn Javaad Malik."

The lady had said it like she told girls that everyday, that they were going to be the fertile to a ruthless king. I immediately had felt sick, only imagining the events that were about to take place. I wanted to scream, I wanted to run, but knew that I would be found and killed if I attempted it. I was about to gather my things and go get my tattoo wrapped up while they notified the king, until I heard a clearing of a throat behind me.

The king himself, speaking of the devil.

"I believe you will be living with me?" He asked, giving me a once over and cocking an eyebrow. I nodded my head, lost for words at the sight in front of me.

I would be lying if I said that I didn't ding the king to be attractive, with his perfectly chiseled cheeks, sharp jawline, and beautiful eyes. He had a beard growing, though the pattern was of it left some spots still smooth. He motioned his head for me to follow him, turning on his heel and walking back out of the curtain, me following like a lost puppy.

"You will go home for the next week," Zayn spoke as he watched my tattoo be covered up. "You must pack all of your necessities, I will supply you with most of the things you need. You also need to come up with a list of the following things: all medication, allergies, foods that you like, food that you don't, and what is okay and what is not during sex."

I flushed at the last part, being a virgin and not knowing what I liked and not liked just yet. "Can I put things on a list of things that I'd just like to try? Like a maybe list?" Zayn seemed to consider it before nodding in consent. "Once we get you settled, we will discuss what you will call me, what I like and do not during sex, children, and other things."

I flushed at the mention of sex again, gathering my things and following him out of the shop.

"I will be at your home in a week, have all things ready by then and don't play around." He said as we walked towards the train station. I nodded my head, my mind trying to catch up with what has happened today.

"Don't tell anyone about this yet, except your parents. Last thing I need is everyone finding out and us having problems. Understood?" He said as he stopped outside of the station.

"Yes sir."

"Excellent. See you in a week, Amanda."

_________

AMANDA AND ZAYN HAVE NOW MET!

This is just a filler, so that is why it's so short. I'm sorry ( /.\ )

The ship name for these two will be Zanda #Zanda Just in case anybody was wondering. This should be updated again next week, hopefully Thursday or Friday, So watch out for that.

VOTE & COMMENT FEEDBACK I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!