I abso-bloody-lutely love Ronmione.

If you find any grammar or spelling mistakes, please comment. Thank you.

One day before Christmas, snowy and cold weather.

In the Burrow, the great trio, currently between 19 and 20 had a Christmas meeting, it was already a tradition.

Ginny and Hermione shared bedroom, Harry and Ron did the same.

On one moment of the night, steps were heard in the other side of the door. Ginny was very much asleep, Hermione, in the other hand, wasn't.

She opened the door, brain filled with curiosity.

Now the steps were on the stairs and only a shadow was visible.

Now in the lower plant, the door was recently closed, but the girl saw who did it.

It was Ron.

A smirk appeared on her face, she was going to scare him.

We walked slowly to the door and opened suddenly with a low scream that only him heared.

"Bloody hell, 'mione," He said in a whisper after a little involuntary jump.

"I love you too," She said sitting next to him in the grass.

She placed her head on his shoulder. He stroked her messy hair softly, and released a low laught.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I just needed to think"

"Think about what?"

"I can't take something away from my mind, is so strong that I feel that it would never go away."

Hermione, pretty concerned said, "What is it? Is it bad? Tell me to know how can I help you."

Ron laughed and lied on the floor. "It isn't bad, at all."

Hermione Lied next to him, looked him in the eye and hold his hand. "So, what is it? Tell me."

Ron had a shy smile, but absolutely beautiful.

"I love you, Hermione"

"I know," she said, blushing a little bit, yes, she still blushed when the man she loved pronounced that words in that orden, she always feels something warm in her chest followed with the best feeling on the world, love, "And I love you too."

"No, I don't know if you understand. I love you, I truly love you. You never leave my mind. I have your eyes, your face fully recorded and stored in my soul. I am that in love with you that I want to be with you every second and never leave you."

Hermione was speechless she kinda felt that way, even though she had never thinked of it. She felt collywobbles on her tummy and her mouth was totally opened, like she wanting to say anything but without finding the words.

He stopped looking at her and sitted down, looking to the shining moon before taking again.

"I want to be with you, forever." His head tilted towards an near tree, then to his girlfriend.

His eyes were a with a weird mixture of determination, a little bit of fear, but in a enormous amount, love.

He rapidly stood on his knees and looked directly to the astonished twenty-year old.

"Shit, I didn't planned this," he mumbled under his breath, but perfectly heareble.

"Hermione Jean Granger, I know that there are many things that someone can do to be happy, but all I need is you, I promise I will do everything to make you happy."

Hermione standed up rapidly, recovering from that little shock.

"Ron fucking Weasley, there is no way that you are proposing to me on your PJs," The woman said trying to sound upset, but her eyes told the truth. She was excited as fuck.

"I don't have a ring now," he said, sharing the same type of smile. "But I will, as soon as the day arrives, get you one, I-"

Hermione Interrupted him, "Shut up and kiss me, fiancé," she said the last word a little bit late. But none of them minded.

When their lips touched other's, passion entered the chat-room. It was quite similar like their first one. The brown-haired was lifted of the floor by the ginger and spinned around several times.

"So, to be sure," Ron said, with a huge smile on his face after breaking the kiss, "That was a yes?"

"Abso-bloody-lutely" she said followed by a new, higher laugh and other, more mature kiss.

The new life of this two, was barely starting. Spoiler alert, it became a lot better with the time. 

Edit: J.K. just said that it didn't ended well, but it was predictable. IDGAF.