Butterfly Effect

Upstairs, I made my way into the lion's den quite effortlessly. Almost nothing could be heard past Ricardo's ungodly snoring. God that man should have gotten some nose strips or something to fix that fucking snoring. Too late now I guess.

     Soft, plush carpet surrounded my feet as I stood at the foot of the giant California king sized bed in front of me. The enormous room I stood in was immaculate, showing off just how much money the drug tycoon truly made.

    Damn, maybe I'm in the wrong business.

    Gold threaded curtains lined either side of the massive seven foot windows to my right. A beautiful marble vanity sat elegantly in the corner of the room, neatly lined with the expensive makeup that adorns Clarita's face. I wonder where her wrinkle cream is at, that bitch doesn't have a wrinkle in sight.

     A white noise feeling began in my fingertips as I aimed the gun at the large, DILF of a man lying in the bed. His thick, inked up arms wrapped around his naked wife, her large silicone filled breasts on clear display. Now that Ricardo was a businessman, he never showed off his ink. He was always in an expensive suit, never showing more skin than he needed to. He's fucking hot, it pains me to have to put a bullet in his skull. Clarita on the other hand, I mean she had great tits but I definitely won't bat an eye blowing her stuck up ass away.

     The air around me seemed to buzz with energy as the anticipation of pulling the trigger crawled up my spine. I dug my toes into my shoes, pushing them into the carpet. Moments before a kill are pretty much equivalent to an earth shattering orgasm.

     Biting my lip I inhaled slowly attempting to slow my racing heart before it tore right through my rib cage. Endorphins flooded my system, bringing warmth to my cheeks and setting my very soul on fire with excitement.

     God Ricardo stop snoring you're ruining the fucking moment.

     Butterflies erupted in my stomach furiously as I began to apply pressure to the trigger. Slowly, but all at once I curled my finger entirely around the trigger and pulled it. Ricardo's head jolted with the impact of the bullet that landed right between his eyes.

     Bullseye bitch.

     Without even taking so much as a second to admire my work I switched my aim to Clarita's head and once again, I pulled the trigger. A bullet flew from the chamber quicker than the blink of an eye and right into that pretty little head of hers.

     Blood began to seep like fucking Niagara from both of their heads and onto their crisp white sheets. I bet those sheets are soft as fuck, most likely 1500 thread count Egyptian cotton; at least that's what I prefer. I bet poor Clarita is just furious about all that blood on her precious white sheets.

     "I'll be back for you two love birds, I have a lovers quarrel myself that needs to be sorted out," I chirped happily as I twirled on my heel like a shitty ballerina and waltzed out of the room.

     Strutting down the hallway with a newfound confidence I was practically glowing with not one, but two fresh kills under my belt for the night.

     Soon to be the lucky number three.

     Golden boy Anthony was home from college on holiday, and he was just in time for the party. Why he stayed in a dorm at the college that was only about an hour away from his house, I have no fucking clue.

     I could barely contain my enthusiasm as I attempted to quiet down my steps. Surely, he hadn't heard the shots that just killed his parents due to my lovely silencer. I payed a pretty penny for it, and it was to die for. He also slept with a fan on which worked to my advantage. The poor bastard even had to use a fan app when he stayed over at my apartment.