3 - It Is A Thing Now!

|Hinata|

The nearest park sure is far...

"The nearest park sure is far..." Kiba voiced out my thoughts

Hm, that's what I was thinking...

"Hm, that's what I was thinking..." Shino voiced out my thoughts

"Wait, but that was what I was thinking, too!" I gasped

"Mine, too!" They both said, the three of us froze and looked at each other, before we burst into fits, Neji looked at us from the rearview mirror and said "You guys are the creepiest bunch I have ever met"

"Says the one who's friends with Martial Arts addicts" Kiba muttered, I gave him a scolding look and said "Hey, that's mean" "Sorry..."

Here's the thing, we're heading to a park so that I can practice my pitches, Kiba and Shino came along to help and Neji- He's always with me, I don't know why, but he never let's me out of his 30 30 vision.

If that's even a thing, and if it isn't, it is now.

====

"So if I say 'dibs' first on anything... It's mine?" I asked "That doesn't sound fair"

"Nothing's fair in this world" Shino said, Neji then said "Never have, never will be"

"Oh come on, Neji! Don't side with him!" Kiba whined "You're making me saaaad"

"You don't want cute little Kiba sad, don't you, big brother?" I tried convincing Neji, he cocked a brow and said "Actually, I do"

We all laughed at that, except for Shino, I don't know if he even laughs. Chuckle, maybe?

"Alright, enough with the childish stuff" Neji said as he unlocked our doors for us "We're here, Hinata, practice that wimpy arm"

"I-It's not wimpy!" I protested as he got out and opened my door before I could even do so myself, I stepped out and held my right arm insecurely and said "I... Just don't know how to throw..."

"Oh come on, Hinata!" Kiba said as he and Shino got out, he then did throwing motions and said "Just like this! See?"

"Th-That's baseball, I need cricket" I pouted as they started taking my bags, Neji handing me a ball, "B-Besides, I bat"

"Look, it's good that you're good at batting" Neji started, then Kiba said "But it's better if you have balls, too!"

Shino's hand flew to his forehead, Kiba suddenly flinched and exclaimed "You know what I mean!"

"You're right... I swear! I'm going to play great with every balls I hol-" I suddenly felt Neji's hand on my mouth.

====

|Naruto|

Run...

Run!

Faster, Naruto! Your life depends on it!

"Narutooooo!!!"

"Crap!" I yelled as Sakura was hot on my tail, "Cha! Take back what you said!!!"

"I can't, it's too late, believe me!" I reasoned as I ran as I could "Mooooom!!! Daaaaaad!!! Sasukeeee!!! Anyone! Heeeelp!!!"

"Let me help you! Chaaa!!!" She yelled, I suddenly felt a fist dig into my back, propelling me forward, "Gahh!"

I rolled and landed against a fountain, I pressed against it and tried shielding myself with my hands and said "I swear, Sakura! I can't, please!"

"It's too late for you, now!" She yelled.

Bonk!

Ow... That kinda hurts.

Brings me back when I first...

Ticked off Sakura today.

~~~~

"Wow! Sasuke! This place is amazing!" Sakura gawked at Sasuke's home, I then teased "For a jerk like you, you sure do live fancy, you know?"

"Hn" Sasuke... Hned.

It's not a word, is it? No! It's a new word now! Believe it!

"Oh, you really did bring home friends from school, little brother" Said Itachi as he walked down from that swirly stairs, Sasuke just crossed his arms.

His older brother stood before us, "I'm Itachi, nice to finally meet you two after eight years of being friends with Sasuke"

"Ten!" I corrected, I then smiled and said "And I'm Naruto Uzumaki! Soon to be world famous! I'm going to be in Japan's baseball team, believe it!"

"And I'm Sakura Haruno, I'm-"

"Your future sister-in-law!" I butted in as I slung an arm over her shoulder, I pointed at her forehead and said "You'll like her, promise!"

"Well, you two are both rays of sunshine" Itachi laughed "Why'd you say that?"

"I heard you like poking foreheads! She has more than enough space for all your fingers to poke, believe it!"

Itachi laughed again, and I even heard Sasuke snort. I laughed along with them, until I felt a hand pull the back of my collar and pull me out.

Sakura threw me to the ground, giving me the deadliest glare, I shrunk down and asked "S-Sakura?"

"Take back what you said!" "What?"

"About my forehead!!!" She screamed, I then put up my right hand and swore "I was just wingin' ya, promise!"

"Well you oughta wing yourself, 'cause you're gonna be in lots'a pain, little birdy!" She screamed as she ran to punch me.

I scurried up and ran, "No, wait! Sakura!!!"