15.

Author POV:

Mia basically stood up all night thinking why did Yoongi choose her to be the wife? Weird right? Or is it fate?? Mia sigh and looks at the clock. 5:47 am. She rolls her eyes as she gets up.

Yoonji woke up from the sound of Mia opening the door. Yoonji immediately goes after her. Yoonji still don't trust people around her brother. Yoonji admits, she's knows Mia is better than her by her fighting skills but do not want to accept Mia as her sister-in-law. She doesn't trust her.

Yoonji follows Mia to the living room is, where it's all dark along with the kitchen. Yoonji carfully tries not make any sound until....

"Nice try to sneak up on someone." A voice came from behind Yoonji and she immediately look behind. "What are you doing early in the morning?"

Yoonji hesitated. "I-uh... why are you up early in the morning Hoseok?"

"Why were you following-" Hoseok was cut by a voice behind Yoonji.

"Oh, hey guys.." Mia spoke holding a water bottle, sipping it. "What's going on?" She ask walking towards them.

"Imma get some snacks." Yoonji walks off to the kitchen to get out of the tense attention towards Hoseok. Mia Follow Yoonji with her eyes and look back at Hoseok.

"What happened to her? She sounds nervous." Mia took a sip again and Hoseok shook his head.

"It's nothing." Hoseok answers. "What are you doing up early in the morning?"

Mia puts the cap on the bottle and showed it to him. That made him realize she only wanted water in the morning. What an idiot.. Hoseok laughs awkwardly. "Oh." He spoke out.

"Welp imma stay up. Wanna join for a movie?" Mia ask walking toward the living room after switching the lights on. Hoseok, of course, join in. Because why not. Randomly Yoonji come sat with them on the couch a few minutes later with snacks.

"What are we watching." She spoke. All both look at her and Hoseok just look back on the screen.

"We're watching 'Train to Busan'." Mia said. Honestly Mia feels like Yoonji hates her like guts because the ways she's looking at her. Yoonji looks away and looks on the screen.

~TIME SKIPS~

During the movie, them 3 were asleep. Hoseok woke up of the movement on his lap. He looks Down and sees Mia sleeping peacefully. Hoseok smiles a bit and moves her hair to see her face clearer. His heart suddenly skipped a beat. You were so beautiful to him. He wanted Mia to be his. But he wouldn't take his Hyung's fiancé. He knew what was plan. He wants to tell her how dangerous it must be and to get out and -..

Mia wakes up and see Hoseok staring off to space, god who knows. I slapped his cheek softly. "Yah." Hoseok comes back to reality and stares back at Mia.

"Oh, huh?" He blanks in confusion. Mia gets her head off from his lap and before she can say anything , someone's voice made them turn back and look.

"What were you guys doing?" Yoongi's voice sounds threatening. Hoseoks eyes widen and stood up. Mia looks at Yoongi's behavior. He is clenching his fist. Yoongi looks like he was goona kill someone then and there. Until Mia spoke.

"Just got done watching a movie." Mia said. Yoongi looks at her intensely. Mia shrugs.

"A movie-"

"Yeah a movie that you could've join in early in the-" She gets cut off by Yoongi.

"I never wanted-" before he can finish again. She spoke out of his turn.

"Good, because I've never wanted you to be there anyways." Mia walks off passing Yoongi with a hit of the shoulder making him stumble back. He scoffs unbelievable and follows her, forgetting Hoseok just witness everything. He was beyond shock on her attitude.

Yoonji walks down stairs smirking , crossing her arms on her chest. Hoseok looks at her. "Enough with your childish act Yoonji. What did you do?"

"No worries, just a little pinch on her." Yoonji smiles as if she done something great for her brother.

MIA POV:

I got pull to the back yard and I look at Yoongi as he was holding my wrist. "Get your hands off of me!" I snatch my hand back and look at him. "What is your problem!?"

"My problem is for you watch who the fuck you're talking to! Did you forget already?" Yoongi said , with an arch eyebrow.

"Forget what?! If you are talking about the signing papers shit, that shit doesn't count because my dumbass didn't read—"

"Is for you to remember who you belong. You . are. mine. Mia." He broke down the works at the end. I glared at him. "And you can't just be flirting around like some slut here just because I—"

My hands flew and hitting across his face, slapping him. "Because you what? You what huh!? First , You kidnapped me. Second, made a threat to kill me if I didn't sign the contract, and now calling me a slut?!" I was so heated. Due to the annoyance and the irritated and the madness together making me laugh.

"Think about the right choices better before making into actions." I say before I pushed him out of the way and went inside. I sigh in annoyance.

What a great way to start my morning ..

- x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x-
To Be Continue ~