What have I done?

----------Megan's P.O.V.--------------

Diiingg!

The elevator opened with the noise. I ignored it because Niall was kissing me agian. He was holding my waist. I got closer to him and he kissed me more. This usually doesn't happen. The guy you've liked your entire life has finally kissed you...even though he never knew who I was. I mean he's just-

"What the hell are you doing?!" Liam raised his voice as he stood shocked, in the doorway of the elevator.

"Uhh- Oh god." Niall stutterded. He gave me a look.

Whoops.

"Yes, what are you doing?" Nicolette repeated, behind Liam. She held his hand and stood, waiting for an explanation.

"We- just. Listen, you both know how much we liked eachother! You can't figure it out?" Niall answered. He took a step back and held the back of my waist.

"Yeah, but we didn't expect Niall to be eating your face when we opened the elevator." Nicolette explained. Her voice was calm, but sharp.

"We didn't know- I'm sorry." Niall said quietly.

"We really didn't expect this either. It just happened. Nothing was planned." I said, stepping out of the elevator with Niall. Liam shook his head, smiling. Nicolette smiled at us and lead Liam into the elevator. The door closed, leaving us alone agian.

"That was...awkward." Niall broke the silence. We walked down the hallway, approaching our room. We got in and Niall went for the bathroom. He locked the door and waited as I changed into my bikini. It was black with pink stitching making a light flowering pattern. I threw on a towel to cover my waist. I was never comfortable with my weight, it was always just...fat. That was only because of my school days, where everyone thought it was funny to make fun of my friends and I.

He walked in, swim shorts on and towel draped over his shoulder. His body was so fit, I just looked in admiration. It was model-like, everything. He smiled and motioned towards the door. "Let's go." I said.

We reached the ground level and walked out the back of the hotel. Everyone was there, meaning Nicolette, Liam, Harry, Natalie, Zayn, Brianna, Louis, Eleanor and Liam's sisters. They were either burrying Zayn in the sand, swimming, tanning, or making a sandcastle. "Woah.." Niall got out.

"Looks like a good time." I said, searching for Nicolette agian. She wasn't tanning, she was swimming. I knew she hated to sit there and rot while the sun burned her. Her and Liam were splashing eachother. She spotted me and waved me over. We layed our towels down and ran in different directions. I ran over to the newlywed couple and Niall went over to Harry, who was making a sandcastle with Louis and Eleanor.

"Finally! Where were you guys?! Well, whatever, we're watching fireworks after this. For now, whatever we want. Did you guys find the beach alright?" Nicolette blabbed, talking about the plans for the next few days before her honeymoon.

"We took our time! The beach is right out back, Nicolette, it's not that hard." I gave her the look with a laugh. She just splashed me and messed up Liam's hair.

"Guys! Look at Zayn!" Harry called over to us. He pointed over to Brianna, Nicola and Ruth drawing on the pile of sand, covering Zayn. We laughed in unison until Louis started screaming.

"RUN!" Louis yelled. We all turned to the little crab that was following him. He was running as fast as he could, but the crab easily kept up. Harry charged after it and finally grabbed it. He brought it over to Natalie, who was tanning. She screamed and ran over to Zayn.

"This day couldn't be more fun." I admitted.

Nicolette and Liam nodded. We walked to the sandcastle. Louis added a few shells and Eleanor was drawing on the sand infront of it. Harry started drawing a moat around the back. We sat and saw that Eleanor was drawing a list of who was allowed to go into the castle.

"Everyone but Louis is allowed in the castle because his crab friend is going to ruin the castle. Sorry Lou!" She laughed.

He pouted, "Fine. No seashell for you!"

"Okay! Fine! You're in, but your friend isn't." She joked. They laughed together. Niall sat down next to me and grabbed my hand. We intertwinded fingers and he rested his head on my shoulder.

The sun started to set and we all made our way to the beach chairs. Boats were parked out into the lake and we heard music in the distance. This place was so calm and quiet, not like the city we all lived in. Liam and Nicolette were on a beach towel, sitting on the sand. Brianna and Eleanor were sitting together with Louis on Eleanor's other side. Harry and Natalie sat next to him and Nicola sat with Zayn and Ruth. Niall and I were sitting off a few feet from them. We held hands and looked into the sky.

The sky kept getting darker as we were all having a conversation about tomorrow. I listened in and heard something about wave running, water skiing, and tubing. We were always doing something, and I was just quiet. The breeze was nice, but somewhat chilly. I covered myself with a damp towel.

"Megan, want to go for a walk?" Eleanor asked nicely. I think she saw something was bothering me, so I went with it.

We got up and walked away...suprisingly we only talked about music. Why didn't we talk about Niall?

--------Niall's P.O.V.--------

After she left, the real conversation began. Everyone kept talking about her, and that was the only subject.

"So, is she your girlfriend?" Zayn asked.

"No, she's not. We're going on tour, of course I like her but what if she wants someone different when I leave?" I respond, holding my head in my hands.

"Niall, she's perfect! You can't let her go." Liam reminded.

"Why don't you just ask her?" Nicola asked.

"We all love her, and you won't ever get over yourself if you leave her like this." Brianna said with concern.

I was annoied. No one would shut up, and no one was on my side. What if she was heartbroken? "You know what?! I can forget about her! Done deal! If you can't let me make my OWN decisions, then who am I?! Your pet?! No! I'll do what I think is right!" I spat at them. I didn't really think of my words, so whatever I said must've been bad. Everyone was staring at me with shock.

"We were just trying to help. It's okay, buddy." Louis said slowly.

"I didn't know I was forgettable, Niall." Megan said, choking back tears. She dropped her towel and stormed back to the hotel. Tears were stinging my cheeks. I didn't want to hurt her. I knew I'd never forget about her.

The fireworks started and I sat there, in silence. I watched the fireworks, alone.

It's all my fault.

----------------------------------------

Depressing!! Ouch. How will she take it?

Fan, comment and read!! If you haven't noticed, this is like a sequel to my story- once apon a time...

I don't know how to upload the side pictures so if anyone wants to tell me how, please do!

Thanks xx :)