Chapter 28

Jenny's POV

My palms were sweating, I felt like I'm teenager again, having some 'love' problems and don't knowing what to do.

"You look gor-gorgeous" I stuttered as Demi took a step forward to kiss my cheek.

She wore a simple dress that made her legs look completely divine. It's like every time I look at her I fall in love more and more, every inch of her face is perfect, but what makes her the one is her soul, she's sweet and caring but this words are not enough to describe her.

"Thanks, you don't look so bad" Demi said giving me a cheeky smile and turning her way to the elevator, I couldn't help but stare at her butt.

"Are you sure Sebastian is okay about this ?" I said his name with disgust in my voice, he's like a contagious virus.

"He'll be fine" she pressed the elevator button, not bothering to say something else.

A awful silence filled the air, nobody said a word and we both didn't bothered looking at each other. Awkward silence is the worst thing that can happen, I feel much more nervous.

Big silver doors opened showing an empty elevator, both of us got inside.

She went to one side and I stay near the door.

I looked carefully at Demi. How can she pretend that nothing happened between us ?

She was looking at her feet no bothering to look at me or say something.

"Why do you have to be like that ?" It surprised me, she said that words, I thought that in some way they got out of me, but it was truly her.

"What do you mean by that ?" She put me on the wall, does she know that she's using my words in her favor ?

"You make it seems that is so easy for you to move on" As the word came out of her plump lips she seemed a little bit broken at every word.

"But it's" No it isn't.

"I don't love you anymore, we can move on, just go with Sebastian he's the one" I wanted to say 'I love you, you can't move on if it's not with me, don't go with Sebastian he isn't enough for you', but I couldn't let this happen.

Her eyes were tearfully, I saw the pain she was going through but there was something, probably my ego, that didn't let me do something to help that beautiful young lady.

"Do you still wanna have the dinner ?" I asked as the doors open, she nodded her head and walked by.

I walked near Demi and she was in tears, that broke me, I suck, how can I make this to her ?

"I'll always love you no matter what" She said hugging me tight

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

HAY HAY HAY

HOW ARE YOU GUYS?

SORRY I'M LATE (again)

I'LL TRY TO UPDATE EARLIER IF YOU GUYS GIVE ME A NICE FEEDBACK.

48K YOU'RE AWESOME, THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME SINCE THE BEGINNING (I still suck)

Comment WHAT YOU THINK, VOTE BC I LOVE YOU

SEE YA, xoxo