My Sister's Hot Bodyguard [Chapter 1]

Okay, this story is just another idea I had. It's set on the modern day. but it's about the Crown prince of UK. So let just pretend that england's royal family at the moment are the once in my story

Anyway, here's Chapter 1!!

COMMENT!!  

VOTE!!  

FAN!!  

_________________________________Athurn's P.O.V.___________________________________

"Welcome back your Highness" Robert said as I hopped off the car.  

"Thank you Robert" I slightly smiled "Where's father?"  

"I'm afraid he's in a meeting with the council Your Highness"  

"What about Charmain?"  

"She was horse riding Your Highness. But she should be back by now"  

I sighed "Very well" I went in my room.  

I took a book from and sat by the window.  

A few minutes later my door opened.  

"Athurn!" Charmain squealed as she ran and jump towards me. She hugged me tightly.  

I chuckled. "Hey Char-Char. How was horse riding?"  

"It was great Athurn! Sunlight was in very good mood today. Probably because of Rain"  

Rain? "Did it rain this morning?"  

"No, I'm talking about my new body guard Rain!" she grinned.  

"Rain? You new bodyguard's name is Rain?" weird name.  

"Yup! She's very pretty! You should see her! Oh wait I'll call her" Charmain hopped off my lap and went to the door. She slightly opened the door and peaked outside. Her new bodyguard is a girl?  

A second later Charm opened the door wider and I saw the most beautiful girl in the world. The girl had most adorable brown eyes, brown long hair and tall tan curvaceous figure. Charmain grabbed the girl's slender hands and pulled her towards me.  

"Athurn, this is Rain my new bodyguard"  

"Great pleasure to meet you, Your Highness" the girl bowed. I wanted to say something. But my jaws were frozen, intoxicated by her beauty. All I managed was a little nod which I'm sure looked very arrogant. I wanted to kill myself. The most beautiful girl was there standing in front of me and I'm here playing the arrogant prince.  

My little sister sat on my lap again. "I told you she was pretty didn't I?!" Charmain said cheerfully. I took a glance at Rain to see her reaction. But her face was motionless like any other bodyguard. She looked like she didn't hear a thing! More on like she didn't care, or like she heard it a million times already.  

"Miss Rain, How old are you?"  

"I'm 18 your highness"  

"18? Aren't you a little too young to be protecting my little sister here?" I raised my eyebrow.  

"I may be young your highness but I'm the Dux of Polaris this year" Polaris? As in Polaris Protection Institute? Polaris is like a training institute for future members of the British Intelligence, Secret Service, CIA, FBI, and many other government institutes around the world. It's like a world renounced training facility for future spies, body guards, agents, weapons specialist, etc. And if she's the Dux this year, then she must be the one who broke all the polar stats!