Three Words .... > OMG.

{ 12:01 pm , Ty'Keyah's Room }

I woke up and Issa was hold me tight as ever ... I kinda liked it , I felt safe at the moment. I kissed his neck to wake him up. He opened his eyes ...He groaned a little tho.

Issa: Morning beautiful .

His morning voice was the sexiest thing right now ....

Ty: *blushes* Morning. You look still kinda tired , wanna go back to bed?

Issa: Eh , can I just get my last few mins....?

Ty: Sure, Im gonna go make breakfast.

I kissed him on his forehead , grabbed my towel went into the bathroom , and took a shower .... After I came out I did my daily routine ... and put this on : http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58124939 . After that I went down to the kitchen to cook so breakfast. A few mins later Issa came down .

Issa: MMM. Its smelling good up in here .. Whatchu cooking , ma?

He looked at my ass , then looked at me and smiled.

Ty: * -____- *

I handed him a plate of food , and we sat at the island and talked a little.

Ty: Hey , can you pass me my phone real quick. He passed me my phone and I unlocked it . As soon as I did I got a text from Drea saying :  Oh , lord . girl you about to whoop some ass. I just found out Alisha was stalkign your party , recorded it , and put it on WSHH !No errbody blaming your butt! Smfh , call me later. AND DONT KILL HER .... I dont need you ging to jail .___.

I stayed calm and went on WSHH and looked at the comments underneath the video...

[A/N- Dictionary For Dummies: If you didnt know WSHH means World Star Hip Hop ... Yes its a real websites ... Thats were you can find personal videos of celebrities before they go viral.]

-Comments-

Jaystar322: this was totally Ty'Keyah's fault!

makemeraiinnn: that ty girl started it , she was going out with both of them ... and they found out so they fought.

They were more comments to it , but I stopped at that one , because it just mad me so furious inside. I replied back : @ makemeraiinnn @Jaystar322 , first of all Im not with either of them , you dont even know what happned! So stop jumping to fucking conclusions , you dont know me or my situation ....! So fall back a little. Kill yo self , and love life bruh.

Ty: Ughhhh!

Issa: What happened?

I showed him my phone.

Ty: They're blaming me for the freaking fight ... you guys had ....!

Issa: What? But how did they find out?

Ty: Drea told me Alisha was outside my window stalking the party and recored the fight... and put it up on WSHH.

Issa: Shit , what are we gonna do about it?

Ty: Well I dont know about YOU ... but IM gonna KILL her.

Issa: Thats my girl ... but just dont kill her .. I dont wanna have to visit you in jail ..

Ty: Shut up .

I hit him lightly on his chest ... He smiled xDDDDD

We finished breakfast , put our plates in the sink.. Issa , had to go to the studio .. SO I drove since he didnt have his car.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{ Star Central Recording Studios , 2:47 pm }