Rejection

Days passed like they always do and today is my graduation ceremony. After so many years I am truly happy today. I have scored the highest marks in my school and I am sure that I will get a nice job and lead a life I always wanted.

I took a long hot shower and wore the dress I had saved for my graduation. I packed my things because I have to run away tonight and I can't wait anymore. I packed a few clothes and essentials and also the money my parents had left for me.

I glanced at the clock and ran down the stairs on realising that I'll be late if I don't leave in a few minutes.
.
.
.
.

I don't know how but my graduation ceremony went really smooth. I am happy about that but this is a little odd like everyone was giving me those sly smirks and my gut says that I am going to have a horrible day. But my wolf is completely against it and Beth is just super excited in my head.

I went back to my room and kept my qualification certificates safely in my bag pack I was ready to go. I just have to wait for a few hours and when everybody will be asleep I will runaway.

Everything was planned a while ago but I don't know why my wolf wants me to stay. For first few times I ignored her but when she just won't shut up I blocked her.

I was thinking about were should I apply for the job when a amazing scent filled my nose. It was truly amazing it was the scent of soil and rain which I loved. And by every passing second it was increasing I ran down the stairs towards the source of scent.

I bumped into a Rock hard chest and when I look up, I saw the most handsome face that I have ever seen. My wolf was screaming in my head " MATE, MATE, MATE ". My mind went blank and then the person standing in front of me hugged me tightly and said the same words that my wolf was screaming in my home " MATE MINE" .

Everything happen in just a flash of second. I woke up and jumped out of 'MY' bed I ran down the stairs to the living room of the pack house.

as soon as I saw him I froze. I saw my mate kissing some other she-wolf . My wolf cried in pain as a wave of heartbreak and betrayal strike me with full force.

"Why Ben" I questioned my mate.

"What do you think why? did you actually believe I will accept you as my mate and Luna. You are a murderer. Nobody likes you and you think that I will stay with you only to share your sorrows. Just go away before I kill you." He said with a cold voice.

With every word I felt my heart breaking into pieces.

"You are just kidding. right? You are never gonna reject me after all I am your mate. You are supposed to love me and you will .I know" I said with trembling voice as tears flowed freely down my face.

And then he said the words I feared the most "I BEN SCOTT CROSS REJECT YOU STELLA AVALOR AS MY MATE AND LUNA OF THIS PACK".

I felt my heart break into pieces. I had no strength I fell on my knees and tears started to roll vigorously down my cheeks. I felt the pain the pain of rejection my wolf was weeping in my head I and Beth we both were feeling extremely weak and helpless.

The living room hall which was always filled with noises, Seemed a little too quite. Everyone was so quite and the silence was deafening.

After a few seconds I gathered the courage and replied, " I STELLA AVALOR ACCEPT YOUR REJECTION. "

But like this was not enough god knows from where a pack members came with a silver knife. He said that I deserve this rejection and I was not fit for their Luna after that he started attacking me with the silver knife

I was very weak to protect myself all I could feel was pain I was devastated it was the first time I felt so helpless it was like I couldn't protect myself my wolfs was sobbing in my head and I felt completely blank

after that all I remember is that black dots filled my vision and I fell unconscious.