Chapter 1: "Good Cause I do."

Songs :

Let her go- jasmine tomphson cover

Delilah's POV:

I press play to one of my songs I made called breathe me. It's really upsetting to have this going on in my life, so the only way I let out my emotions is through sad songs, cuts along my wrists, and making music.

I stared out the window, looking at Harry's house. My bestfriend. I really love him. I sighed when I saw him with Stephanie, his girlfriend.

Stephanie literally hates my guts. I closed the blinds and picked up my guitar and laid it on my bed, along with my guitar pick and my song book.

I tapped my screen on my iPhone pausing the music.

I started tapping the pen on the paper, then looked out the window again seeing Harry holding her waist and walking her to the door of her car, he rejected her kiss, then closed her door.

He quickly looked up at my window, I looked down immediately at the paper.

Then an idea popped into my head.

I quickly started writing down some words:

Love.

Hate.

Then BOOM!

I wrote down in my note book the lyrics I had in mind.

I started playing some notes with it on my guitar, and my keyboard.

**

Once I was done, I played a rhythm on my keyboard twice the same rhythm.

Then started singing.

You only need the light when it's burning low, only miss the sun it starts to snow.

Only know your lover when you let him go.

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low,

Only hate the road when you're missing home.

Only know your lover when you let her go.

And you let him go.

Starring at the bottom of you're glass hoping one day you'll make a dream last, but dreams come slow and they go so fast.

You See him when you close you're eyes maybe one day you'll understand why,

Everything you touch only dies.

But you only need the light when it's burning low,

Only miss the sun when it starts to snow only know you're lover when you let him go,

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low,

Only hate the road when you're missing home only know you're lover when you let him go.

Starring at the celling in the dark,

Same old empty feeling in your heart,

Cause love comes slow and it goes so fast.

Well you see him when you fall asleep

But never to touch

And Never to keep

Because you loved him too much and you dived too deep.

Well you only need the light when it's burning low

Only miss the sun when it starts to snow,only know your lover when you let him go.

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low, only hate the road when you're missing home only know your lover when you let him go.

And you let him go.

I finished the song with a couple of last notes on the keyboard.

"Well, that's a beautiful song, you got there Liliah." A dark raspy British accent rang, it made me jump.

My head darted up to see Harry leaning on my door frame.

"Oh my gosh, you heard that?"

"Yeah and you're singing is beautiful." He walked and sat on my bed, I turned my chair to face him.

"What brings you here?" I smiled.

"Well Liliah, I'm bored and you're my best friend." He laughed. My heart fluttered, even though he's my best friends I can't deny my feelings for him, I mean he's gorgeous, his dimples, his laugh, his smile, his personality, the way he dresses.

"Take a picture it lasts longer Hun." He laughed.

"In a million years styles." I chuckled, I turned turning off my keyboard.

"Why don't you ever sing your songs to me?" He turned his head towards me.

Cause the songs are about you idiot.

I shrugged, "it's personal stuff ya'Know?"

He nodded and darted his head back at his hands.

"Well, how's things with Steph?" I asked.

He smiled. "Great, I told her I loved her." My heart dropped. I covered my hurt expression with a smile and a lump in my throat hurt me so much.

"Really? I'm happy for you guys." He smiled and shrugged.

"Wanna go to the park?" He asked.

"Sure." I smiled.

**

Harry smiled grabbing my hand. I looked up at him his emerald eyes staring into mine, the stars brightened up his eyes and his features so soft, and beautiful.

Wait what? The hell am I saying!?!

You know what the fuck you're saying you've loved him for all your life idiot.

Harry smiled and I smiled back looking down at our feet moving in-sync.

"Liliah, I have to tell you something." Harry said once we sat down on a bench. My heart fluttered and my cheeks heated up I bit back a smile and nodded.

"Well, what do you think about Stephaine, honestly?"

I honestly hate her because she has you.

I smiled and looked at Harry's serious face. "She doesn't like me." I simply said looking at my hands.

"Good." He said. My heart dropped.

I looked up at Harry.

"Cause I do."

(; ha, wassup guys.

I'm moving things a bit fast in this fanfic if you can't tell because you'll find out soon. Xoxox