Passing Note [1]

[CHAPTER ONE]

“Gella!!!” Alex shouted with a genius smile on his face who was standing there with Georgina.

 “Alex” I shouted running from my dad’s to Alex, as I jump on him letting us fall on the grass.

“I’m so happy to be back” I squeal hugging my best friend Alex.

“Me too” he said with excitement hugging me back.

“Seriously why didn’t you guys hook up over the summer” said Georgina.

“Georgina” I shouted pulling her into a teddy Bear hug.

“I can’t believe we are back at school all alive” I said putting my phone in my bag.

“You look beautiful” said Alex admiring my outfit. I was in a pencil Jeans, with a yellow blouse that had some graphic design forming a headphone and my yellow wedge; I bought for me last week.

“Thanks” I said smiling at him.

“Seriously you guys are making me nauseous” said Georgina.

“Ella” shouted Toby as he lifts me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

“Toby put me down” I yelled with laughter as he continues to spin me around, until he drop to the floor with me on him.

“I’m so dizzy now, I won’t be able to learn anything today” I said hitting him, as I help him to get up. Toby was one of my good guy friends next to Alex. He was hilarious and wasn’t afraid of doing anything in public. He had had black hair with cute hazel eyes and dimples.

“I missed you” he said hugging me.

“I missed you too” I said as he places a kiss at my hair line.

“What’s up my man?” he said hitting hands with Alex.

“Toby” I heard a female voice running over, I look in the distant to see Esmeranda his girlfriend.  She is cute and hilarious like Toby himself.

“Hey baby!” I heard him shouting lifting her up and started to kiss her uncontrollable.

“Ok, enough” said Georgina pulling them apart.

“No!” said the kissing Esmeranda, then Esmeranda pulling away.

“Georgina, Ella” she shouted, pulling us both in a hug.

“I heard the news about you and Nick” said Esmeranda.

“It’s ok”, I said trying not to put on my sad expression of my break up with Nick, as Alex pulling me into his arms.

“That bastard” she exclaimed, holding on to Toby.

“Ok, we don’t want to be late for class, Ladies” said Alex opening both his arm for us to walk with him.

“Yea come on”, I said as we walk across the lawn to the school door to get to our lockers.

“So, Alex remember that we have practice later” shouted Toby as he and Esmeranda ran off to the restroom. God can’t they give each other a break. I glance along the school hallway, when I saw Nick and Monica making out with each other. I watch as he grabs her legs placing it behind him, leaning her against the locker, sucking out her tongue. I quickly turn my head and start to spin the combination in my locker. Then I heard my phone beep. I took it out of my bag and saw that it was a message from Alex. I glance up to him with a smile. It said: “Don’t mind them, there are just trying to get your attention”. Then I text back “Thanks” then place the phone in my pockets.