Cramps

Ok every dfab or afab person knows about these, well most anyways. Cramps are what you get when your genitals is shedding its skin. Yes thats in a way whats happening. Your genitals are shedding the skin of the eurtheia because your not pregnet. Because of such it is increadibly painful and your stomach suffers. Cramps can range anywhere from stomach ache to your stomach being ripped to shreds. Ya this isn't fun not in the slightest. Now lets get on to how to survive them.

Survival: 

1 take midol, yes midol is supposed to help with pain take two if you have to but it will help. If your to embaressed to pick up midol feel free to get an asprin this will work, but not to the same extent.

2: heating pads: heating pads are a device made to go on the body when in pain, take one of these and place it on your stomach. It might take a while but it will releive a lot of pain, just make sure its not to hot or it could burn you.

3 don't eat cetain foods or drink certain drinks. Yes i know this one sucks but to be honest certain foods can cause you to have worse cramps, ;.; ya i know terrible. These foods and drinks are: alcholhaul, no getting drunk for you, soda, coffe, anything caffinated, choclate ya this is one is the worst, and red meat try going vegan, salty things, and lastly dairy. Ya i know not only are you suffering in pain but your not allowed to eat or drink anything! I'm sorry boys,girls and verriations there or lack of upon.