Chapter 4: Truth..Or DARE?

So, after minutes of thinking, Staccee finally came up with a dare.

        "Go into Nick's room in only your underwear, and tell him you got lost..in an innocent voice!" Staccee dared.

        "What?! No!!!" Me and River both yelled at the same time.

        "It's a dare!" Staccee yelled. I gave her a death stare. "FINE! How about if you chicken out, you have to jump in the pool in only your underwear?"

        "Deal," Everyone said at the same time.

        "Fine, I guess I'm going in the pool!" River said, getting up and taking off her shirt. I blushed.

        "Not yet!" Staccee interupted, "all of the chickens have to go at once, when we finish."

        "Okay," River said, sitting down, not putting her shirt back on. Everyone stared at her, giving a "Da Hek?" look.

        "What? It's hot!" River said, making most of us shake our heads. I was still blushing, and when I turned, I saw River staring at me. She smirked.....AHHHHHHHHHHH! SHE SMIRKED! I'm.So.Embarrassed. My face got even brighter red and I looked away quickly.

        "Wh-Who's next?" I asked, trying to direct the attention off of me.

        "Me!" Karmen yelled, "Jamie! Truth or dare?!" Well...That worked (Note the sarcasm.)

        "Truth," I replied.

        "Chicken!" Karmen teased, making me do a dare.

        "Fine, dare..." I will regret this.

        "Ok...." She came over and whispered something in my ear. I went pale and my jaw dropped.

        "WHAT?!?!" I was starting to get angry.

        "You heard me!" Karmen yelled. I could feel tears coming in my eyes. I quickly whiped me eyes.

        "F-Fine..." I stuttered. All of the other girls looked confused. I looked at Frankie, who had dared me to do this last time we played, but last time, River and Staccee weren't here. Great....Frankie was starting to crack up. I started to tear up again, but sucked it in and walked into my wardrobe. I put on the bra and underwear from last time on. The bra was two sizes too small. I'm a C cup, and the bra was an A cup...The underwear was the right size, but it was lacey, which I'm used to, but it matched the hot pink bra. I put a dressing gown on over it and walked out. I stared at Frankie and Karmen, who were laughing their arses off. I took a deep breath.

        "C'mon, JJ!" Frankie yelled, making me even more angry. I gave her a death stare, forcing her to shut up, but she was  bursting at the seams. I took my time and took off the dressing gown, earning gasps from Staccee and River, who know I have absolutely no self confidence when it comes to my body. And I started to dance...The Caramel Dancing dance...(If you don't know what that is, look it up, then imagine doing it in small, hot pink, lacey underwear.

        I rushed and put the dressing gown on and hurried into the wardrobe, listening to everyone laugh...except for River. I put my PJs back on and sat under the shield of clothes. I started crying, silently. I must have been in there for five minutes, before I heard a knock on the door.

        "Hey, Jamie, you okay?" I heard River. I could tell by the silence that the girls had gone into the kitchen to get food. I went up to the door and unlocked it. River opened it. She looked a little worried. The tears started pouring out and I jumped into her arms, crying as quietly as I could. She shut the door and kept soothing me by rubbing my head and smoothing my hair down. She was warm, before I knew it, I had calmed down enough to stop crying.

        "Thanks," I said, sniffling, "I'm okay now."

        "You sure?" She asked, pulling me away from her and looking straight into my eyes.

        "Yeah.." I smiled a little. We got up and left the wardrobe, I went into the bathroom and washed all marks of crying off my face and blew my nose quietly. When I came out, all the girls were there.

        "Jamie!" Karmen ran up to me, "I'm SO sorry! River told me you cried, and now I feel so guity! I'm so sorry!!"

        Through that whole sentence, all I really heard was "Sorry" and "River told me you cried"....My eyes shot to River, and I gave her a death stare, she just stared back. We were having a silent conversation. All of a sudden, I felt someone's arms around me, almost pulling me to the ground. Frankie was hugging me tightly, and she was starting to cry.

        "Babe," I said looking at her and taking her off of my shoulders. Yes, I called her babe. Me and Frankie always call each other names like "babe" and "Sweetie".

        She stared at my eyes, and isntantly swung her arms around my neck. This even made me start to cry.

        "I'm so sorry!!" She sobbed.

        I took her shoulders and pulled her far enough so that I could hug her back. "It's okay, Frankie."

        We sat there for a few minutes until we both calmed down, I looked over at the other three girls, who had started to cry. Me and Frankie started laughing histerically, making the other girls confused. We were laughing so hard, we plopped onto the bed so that we didn't fall to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At midnight, we had finished truth or dare. We all ended up having to jump in the pool. For some reason, we played three rounds. So, Depending how many rounds you lost, is how many times you jump in the pool. I lost the last round, so that I didn't have to that thing where you put a metal fork in a toaster. River lost all three, Frankie lost on the same round I did, Staccee lost the last two rounds, and Karmen lost the first round. We all went outside in our swimsuits, that were stored at my house. It was already really cold, since it's midnight, and the pool water was freezing, yet we still put a tub of ice in it and waited until it was mixed in by the cool wind.

        "Let's do it by how many times you have to jump in," Staccee suggested, "River, me, then Karmen, Frankie, and Jamie"

        "Okay," everyone agreed. River stood by the pool. Me and the rest of the girls were cheering her on.

        "Woo! Go River! Woo!" Me and Frankie almost said the same things at the same time. River jumped in, letting out a squeel. Everyone cheered and laughed. River got out and jumped two more times and then we gave her a towel. To think, River was the strongest of us all, and could stand the most pain and coldness.....It just gets worse as it goes down the list.

        Staccee jumped in and screamed..loudly...I thought she was going to wake up Nick and Blaire. Karmen was basically the same as Staccee, just a little louder. Thank GOD most our rooms are almost soundproof! Me and Frankie decided to jump in together. We have together longer than anyone else in the group. We met in Pre-K. Plus, our skin is a lot softer and delicate than the others, so this will be twice as cold for us. We stood beside the pool and linked our pinkies, getting ready to jump.

        "Okay..On three.." I said, started to shake.

        "Three"

        "Two.."

        "ONE!" We both screamed, jumping into the pool. It was SO cold! We couldn't get out on our own, we basically just stood there after our heads popped up, knowing that it would be worse when we got out. River and Staccee jumped in to get us out. We climbed out and me and Frankie just layed on the ground, while Karmen grabbed our towels and handed them to us. I quickly put mine on me. Luckily, I was small enough that my towel (It's a beach towel) could cover me up. I sat up and had my towel over my back, holding it shut in the front. Frankie did something similiar to what I did, but her towel was in the front. Staccee stood Frankie up and walked her inside while rubbing her arms with another towel, drying her off. River helped me stand up and I leaned my head on her chest while she put her arms around me and walked me inside. It.Was.So.Fudging.Cold. We got inside and changed our underwear and then put more pajamas on. Me and Frankie huddled onto my bed, while River, Staccee, and Karmen sat on River's bed. Me and Frankie were hugging, since it was still so cold. I sneezed, then Frankie giggled,then sneezed. So after me and Frankie had laughed our arses off from sneezing, we all ended up falling asleep.