25. The Story Of Us.

Percyâs POV

âWeâll skype, okay?â I asked as I stepped out onto the porch with my suitcase in one hand.

âOf course,â Annabeth said, leaning towards me, our faces almost touching.

âIâm really going to miss you,â She said almost inaudibly.

âMe too,â I said and kissed her forehead.

âMe three!â Athena said, making us both jump. Annabeth glared at her mom but I couldnât help the laugh that escaped my lips.

âThanks for having me, miss,â

âMy pleasure, Percy,â She smiled and went inside one more time after Annabeth glared at her, to give us some privacy.

âDonât I get a goodbye kiss? Itâs kind of a tradition, right?â I asked, smirking. She laughed softly and kissed me passionately. The kiss spoke for itself; saying âIâll miss youâ.

âThatâs what you get,â She said once we pulled away for air.

âI love you, Annabeth Chase,â I said, staring into her eyes in a dramatic way.

âI love you too, Perseus Jackson.â

I smirked and walked over to the cab that was parked in front of Annabethâs house. I got in and looked out the window. Annabeth was smiling at me in a lovely way. Her smile warmed my heart. I waved at her and turned away, not looking back once because I knew that my heart belonged to her. I would be seeing her in only a few months anyway. I wasnât scared, because I had her and I knew she had me.

~~~~

I became the luckiest man alive from the minute I met a girl named Annabeth.

She has eyes grey as a storm and her glare could incinerate you on the spot.

But you know the story, of her and me. The story of us. Pretty sure youâve read it somewhere, maybe someone told you about it. We are pretty famous for my taste.

But really, we are just two ordinary people who find joy in each other. I have to admit, I never felt this way about any other girl before, because sheâs not like any other girl.

~~~~

And that is the story, of how Perseus Jackson ended up dating his brotherâs tutor.

~~~~

author's note:

This is dedicated to my wonderful readers thank you so much for everything omg (:

I'm sorry but the story has come to an end. Percy lives in each and every one of us forever in our hearts. BLOOD OF OLYMPUS IN A MONTH HOLY OMG

Anyway, thank you again and I really hope you enjoyed it (:

Peace out for the last time (unless you read my other books lol)

Nico.