Robbie Jennings #1

Giggling Y/N walked to school with her boyfriend Robbie and his twin brother Tom, they had recently moved to Eastbourne after their parents divorce. Alice (the boy's mother) was such a kind woman, and Y/N managed to convince her to move to the seaside town so that way the family would at least know some people. Walking through the iron gates the small girl rolled  her eyes ar her sister and her minions laughing and gossiping. Probably making fun of some poor Year 7. Kissing Robbie goodbye Y/N scurried of to  her group of friends.

*Time skip because I'm a descendant of Dumbledoor*

Silently Y/N listened to her friends babbling about some celebrity or another, when her eyes tiredly focused on her sister flirting with Robbie. Lindsay didn't care about boundaries, and seemed to think she could get anything she wanted with a flutter of her cheap eyelashes and a flash of her obviously fake boobs. Walking over quickly the y/h/c girl coughed making her presence known "Hello Lindsay"  the Teen said sarcastically while holding Robbie's hand. Rolling her eyes her big sister turned scowling looking down at her  before storming off. "Nice Lindsay really nice... see ya at home" she screamed without turning around. Robbie chuckled lightly tugging at his jealous girlfriend's hand "You're cute when your jealous" his London accent shining through. Jealous the girl thought of what.... Slaggy Lindsay. Sarcastically smiling the girl shook her head "Let's go losers" walking home. "OI" Tom yelled running to catch up "I thought we were friends" Tom joked joining the couple on the path.