moving no !

the royal family were made up of humans. Some have werewolf blood so they royalty to the werewolves as well and this storie is based on a sister to prince harry and willam and her life as a royal street-fighter called tiger with a crew for fighting and dancing also being in line to the throne one day and the fact it can't be changed even if william has kids.

chapter 1

Finally a knock out, it was a hard fight. It took a good hour of punch after punch and kick after kick and i know when i get home my step mum will be so mad that i have a bruise on my face from the left hook that bitch gave me in the final round. I have a meeting with my grandmother. Commoners know her as the queen and in a bit, she will probably freak on me because to her,  I am ment to be graceful and elegant, not myself which is kickass and rude. Then i am ment to put people before me and become the next princess because of my mum as she was the people's princess.

hours later ...

When I Finally reach the palace i try and figure out a way to sneak passed the guards and the dogs. Unable to attack them as that will get me in so much trouble. I figured if I used my telekinesis and held them down till I got to my room It'd work. I snuck across the lawn and I faintly heard the dogs barking. As they neared closer i held my hand out and flicked my wrist down. Then fell on their sides as i climbed the rose vine to my room. I changed into pjs and go to bed and fall into a deep sleep and the meeting with grandmother was forgotten.

Edited by: VampireAislinnSmith