Taking Maggie Turner's virginity

Chapter one

There something about the pure that makes them more attractive then the ones who are not. It did not start out this way. Me humping the girl of my dreams. Maggie Turner. No, it stared back in spring break 2011 at the beach in San Diego California. I was there to watch the girls dance in there bikinis and of course the wet t-shit contest. I was sitting there in the audience watching the girls dance in there bikinis. And no I’m not a horny love struck teenage boy. I’m just a horny teenage boy. That’s when I see her sitting in a large hoodie that looked baggy. I could not tell what she was wearing underneath but it had something to do with short shorts.  I walk I grab a two drinks and walk up to her.

“hey.” I said giving her a drink she had been staring at the ground and went I showed up she looked at me. She took the drink and said.

“Hey.” Softly.

“Why are you sitting alone?” I stared at her legs. I assume she was wearing a bikini I smile.

“Nothing watching the girls dances like always.”

“Why don’t you get up there and shake your money maker.” I could tell by her thick thighs she had an ass.

“You have to sign up.”

“Why don’t you sign up.” She shook her head took a sip from her glass and stared off into the distance.  I look over at the sign up booth for dancing on the stage. I look at her.

“What’s you name?”

“Maggie.”

“Maggie?”

“Turner.” I nodded and walked away. I walk toward the sign up booth and sign up Maggie Turner. The walked back to her. I sat sown next to her and smiled. She had finished her drink and was staring at the ground.

“Paul.”

“What?” she said and looked at me.

“I’m Paul.” She nodded

“Where did you go?” she asked.

“Can you dance?”

“Sure?”

“Then its not about where I went but where you going.”

“Are you trying to seduce me?” I smiled and shook my head.

“Unfortunately no.” she squinted her eyes at me. Then I slightly wet my lips and waggle my eyebrows at her. She frowns at me and I laugh. Then I hear,

“Next up we have a newbie we have a Maggie Turner!” she looked up. “Maggie Turner please come to the stage!” every one looked around for her. she just put her head down. I stood up and pointed at her.

“Right here she is right here!” she looked at me and mouthed  asshole. I smile and make a kissy face at her. She stands up and takes off her huge black hoodie reveling a black and white Zebra printed bikini. “Lookie, lookie at that Cookie, Cookie.” I said staring at her ass as she walked away. She walked up on stage and the music began to play. She began to pop lock and drop it like it was hot. Then brought it back up and jiggled it.  Peopled sprayed and pour water on her. She whipped her wet hair around wildly while she was on all fours. She did the splits and laid on her stomach then flipped on to her back water poring on her she kicked her legs up in the air one at time then brought them back down slow the first leg bent the second one strait. Then she straitened out her other leg and stood up bent over jiggling her ass some more. She stood tall and turned around to face the audience who was cheering wildly for her, and shook her wet hair wildly. She moved her hips side to side and around. She moved her body like a snake then shook it some more. When her turn was done, she came back down and sat down next to me.

“See your good they love you.” She nodded

“Why did you sign me up.”

“Oh contraire why do you think it was I.” I said pretending to be shocked.

“Because you’re the only one here who knows my name.”

“No everyone knows your name now.” She nodded I scoot closer to her.

“So Paul what brings you here?”

“I come here every year.” She nods. “You?”

“Wanted to see what this is about.”

“Newbie huh.” I said putting my arms around her. She did not seem to mind.

“Yea.”

“You seem like you knew what you where doing up there sexy.”

“No not really I just… did what I wanted to do.” I smiled. The day passed and the beech cleared out. She stood up and I said.

“Where are you going.”

“Home.” I shook my head and stood up. I took her hand and said.

“no lets go for a walk on the beech.” She smiled and wrapped her fingers through mine.

“so what do you like to do for fun?’ I asked.

“ I like to dance.”

“Oh so that’s where you got those moves from.” I said.

“Sure.”

“So how old are you.”

“20.”

“Cool. I am 19.”

“Nice I just turned 20.” I smiled at her. she smiled back. I pulled her close to me and she laughed. She playfully pushed me and I playfully pushed her back. She [pushed me again and ran. I chased after her. after a while running she tripped. When I caught up to her a I laid on to of her. she laughed and said.

“This is probably the most fun I had In my life.” She said staring in my eyes.

“So you admit to having a really boring life.” She laughed.

“No.” I stare at her for a while then lustfully kisses her. we make out for quite a while. Then I try to take of her bikini bottoms when she stopped kissing me and said.

“Um… I don’t want to do this.” I lift a brow.

“We don’t have to if you don’t want to I said.”

“Yea…”

“Why not?”

“Because I’m saving myself.” I chuckled.

“You’re a virgin.”

“Yea.”

“The way you where shaking your ass on the stage.” at this time it was dark out.

“yea…just because I don’t have sex doesn’t mean I don’t know how to shake my ass.” I laugh.

“So why can’t I be the first.”

“My first will be my first love.” I smile

“Ok.” So I get off top of her and take her hand. The rest of the night we quiz each other about who we are. As if she asks me what do I like to do an I told her skateboarding I asked her and she said she loves to write and dance. I smiled and take her to my red truck.

“did you have fun tonight?” I ask her she nods. I go through the rubbish in my truck and find a pencil and paper and wrote my number on it.

“you text me ok.” I said. she smiled and said

“ok.”