Examination

First post of September.  Whoop!

Yeah…so I guess I’ll just stick to one update a week, days may be all jumbled depending on my schedule.

(As it appears, tuesdays are my only free days.  It sucks.)

This is just one of the filler chapters.

Look, I’m no doctor or nurse so I don’t know how these examinations work.  I’m not even 16 yet.  (I will be on September 19.  Might post a special chapter on that day).

~~~~~~~

Chapter  12: Examination

Reader’s P.O.V

I was on guard as I followed behind Jane through a series of unfamiliar hallways.  

On the way, she explained to me that the room I woke up in was going to be my permanent bedroom for as long as I lived in the mansion.  My room was on the third floor Proxy wing which meant that I was far away from my master who was in the regular Male wing on the second floor.  I was directly on top of my master’s room though which meant that all I needed to do was jump down onto his floor when I was needed, or if I needed him. 

Right now, we were traveling all the way to the basement where the medical ward was.  Jane said that ANN’s examination room was opposite the infirmary which relieved me a tiny bit.  I definitely didn’t want to go back there anytime soon.

“So…um…you’re a proxy huh?”

“…”

I still refused to speak.  Mostly because I still didn’t fully trust her and…my throat was kind of sore.  I spoke more in the past day than I have ever in the last two years.  I wasn’t used to it.  I just nodded or shook my head when the answer required it.

“You sure don’t talk much huh?”

Nod

“Kind of like E.J., er, your master right?”

Nod

“Ha…so did my sweater fit you alright?”

Hesitant nod

“I heard it got shredded.  Don’t worry about it though.  It was old anyway.”

She was a lot more talkative than I thought.  It also seemed like I was making her kind of uncomfortable probably.  There was an awkward silence before we came across a white door with that read ‘The Nurse ANN’ on it.