Love at first sight Henry x Reader Part 1.

You wake up to Y/M Yelling from downstairs

"Y/N "Downstairs now, Breakfast is ready!"

You had to move schools after you're principal got arrested for shutting down schools around the Area, Bye bye Brickhouse..

Luckily, You're best friend! A.K.A (Y/N/C) Had to move for the same reason.

You took you're precious time, And got out of bed, Then got dressed.

And Alot of other boring chores..

Y/M : "You took you're time."

You wanted to make a sarcastic comment, But didn't want the argument to waste you're time

Y/N: "Sorry Mum, It's just that Monday feeling.."

Y/M: "No problem, School starts at 9:15, You have 1 hour 15 minutes, Alright?"

You didn't hear what she was saying..Only eyeing the pancakes she out down for you while saying it..

You ate the pancakes quick as hell, Probably an unrecorded world record!

You took a shower, Got dressed again, Did you're hair, Did you're makeup, An-

You hear the school bus driving away.

You  Naruto-like run to school, Y/D and Y/M are fast asleep. You wish you were to..Even though it's the thing that made you late..

You arrive at 9:10 everybody was looking at you, Since you were the new kid and all..

You're best friend was walking over to the other girls..

When suddenly a dumb boy trips her up! You were ready to beat the shit outta him..

You storm over to the Douche bag, And punch him in the jaw. With a strange response..

Dumb Boy: "My first tooth!"

He looked up at you, Then took him 10 seconds to come back into reality, after hearing incredibly loud cheering..

It came from the group of girls, What was left of them. The Gorgeous girl took her to a nurse of some sort.

The bell wrang. You gave the boy the Death Stare, before walking to class. Leaving him red

                                                        Henry's POV.                                                              

Who was that girl..? Why do I feel so.. different?? What's this feeling..?

Maybe I love her..?

Yeah, girls are gross

Yeah, girls are gross..And to um.. Girly.

But her Big (Y,E,C) eyes. I got lost in them..

"HENRY, HENRY!!!"

H

enry: "Yes Miss, Carrotnose?"

Miss Battleaxe:  "I told you I'm MISS BATTLEAXE, DETENTION AT LUNCH."

Henry: "NO! You can't!"

Miss Battleaxe: "I can and i will, Henry! Pay attention!"

Then Henry screamed. Loud considering he was only 11..

Miss Battleaxe: "Now, You will give Y/N a tour of the school! Now!"

Henry: "Yes, Miss Battleaxe!" He seemed oddly excited..

Miss Battleaxe: "I don't care what you say yo- Oh.." She said while pushing up her glasses

You and Henry walk out the door

Y/N "Do you know spelling,math,P.E, Anything?"

Henry:

Y/N: "I'm British to

Y/N: "I'm British to.."

Henry yanks you're arm...and ran.  find out where in the next part :3

Toodles! XD