Chapter 1 Introductions

A/N this is my first fan fiction so please don’t be hard on me .I have the same useless English teacher as Harrys_kittycats for two years in a row. So if there are any mistakes could you please point them out to me and could you please Vote? /Fan? /Comment?

Thanks Nialls_Nandosforever :)

Cast 

Harry Styles as himself

Louis Tomlinson as himself

Liam Payne as himself

Niall Horan as himself

Zayn Malik as himself

Bonnie Wright as Elisabeth Lewis

Evanna Lynch as Surette Smith

Vanessa Hudgens as Stacey Smith

Jennifer Lawrence as Tiffany Thompson

Isabelle  Fuhrman as Celine Castle

Chapter 1 Introductions 

Out of the three girls Surette Smith was the most responsible and she was also the oldest at 20 years old. So she was in charge of making sure the bills were paid.Surette was a pretty girl with blonde shoulder-length hair and bright brown eyes she was quite tall for a 20 year old.Meanwhile Surette's 18 year old sister Stacey Smith was the exact opposite of her responsible sister.Stacey loved to play pranks her favourite targets were her sister Surette and her friend Elisabeth Lewis.Stacey was as pretty as her sister she  had  black shoulder-length hair  and the only resemblance Surette and Stacey shared was the same brown eyes.Elisabeth Lewis was better  known  as Lizzie she had  reddish  waist- length hair with  energetic green eyes.