Chapter 2 ~ The Everyday Pain of being a Luna

So sorry guys for the slow updates. I was actually hoping for a couple more comments and votes on the last chapter, but why make y'all wait longer?

However, I regret to inform y'all that I will be starting school within a couple days so updates will be slow if not weekly. Thanks for y'all's understanding and please always remember to 

COMMENT

AND

VOTE!

~KC Blares

*****************************************************************************************************

Chapter 2 ~ The Everyday Pain of being a Luna

Damon’s P.O.V.

KC strode into the room, shaking out her damp hair with a towel, another one wrapped around her body. I tore my eyes away from the Giants game to glance back at her, but found myself staring with a weak jaw, my mouth watering. Droplets of water slid down the length of her smooth, slim legs as she prowled across the room towards the closet. She clutched the front of the flimsy towel, keeping it held to her bare body and accentuating her most womanly curves. She flipped her wet hair behind her shoulder and in doing so caught me staring, a smirk slithering to her face.

            “You have a bit of drool right here,” she said slyly, pointing to her bottom lip as she disappeared into the closet, peaking at me with mischievous silver eyes. I coughed, shaking my head as I returned my body towards the TV, tightening my jaw.

            “Just thinking about dinner,” I lied, but I winced as I thought about how pathetic that sounded. An amused laugh echoed from the closet.

            “Some sexy dinner we’re having,” she cackled, tossing the towels through the doorway. I rolled my eyes before I sank down deeper into the chair.  “Hmmm, you didn’t happen to see my other converse around, have you?” KC suddenly walked up in front of the TV, a blue converse shoe in one hand and only a bra and panties concealing her femininity.

            “I hate you,” I mumbled under my breath, throwing an arm over my eyes.  My wolf wanted to pounce right then and there, show KC who her Alpha was, but I caged him in and refused to give myself to my mate’s game.

            “So… I’m guessing you haven’t seen it?” she drawled playfully. I moaned and sunk even lower into the chair, hearing KC slowly approaching me. Moments later, her hands were gripping my legs and she loomed over me. “Well, how are you supposed to help me look when you’re covering your eyes?” Supporting herself with one arm, she grabbed my wrist and pulled it away from my face, making me take in the lack of clothing that clung to her skin.