Reborn (Re submission)

"INDIA ROBINSON?"

That's me. India Robinson. Just you average teen girl. Well I was until my completely trust worthy parents decided to ship me off to Corway Academy without consulting or even hinting about it first.

Sure, Corway may be the best and most respected private school in Florida but it's also full of preppy girls and rich jock boys. You see, I pride myself on the fact that I am not your typically generic preppy girl, with the platinum blonde wavy locks, designer outfit, Jimmy Cho shoes and gold diamond earrings. Instead my wardrobe consists or my favorite band tee's, skinny jeans, hoodies and 6 pairs of Dc high tops, all different styles. My hair ... well okay it's blonde but the ends are streaked black and cherry red, whilst the fringe had black tips.

"INDIA ROBINSON?!"

I was in the stupidly small town hall which today had been cram - packed with about fifty other teenagers... in the same situation as me, but going to different schools. At the front of the hall, just in front of the truly ugly stain glass window was a stage. On this stage stood a plump, orange tanned woman, who was obviously trying to hard to keep hold of her youth with way to much foundation. I sat there chewing on the piercing in my lips, reluctant to move just yet. How I love my snake bites.

"INDIA ROBINSON, I WILL NOT CALL FOR YOU AGAIN!" The plump woman yelled. I stood up, throwing my skull cover back pack over my shoulder. Walking towards the woman, I saw she was wearing a badge which read... Hello. My name is Sylvie. And because I was in a sarcastic annoying mood, I smiled innocently at the woman and said "Hello There... Sylvie. You look radiant today." I grinned and had to stop myself from laughing.

"Hmmm, yes well. Please go out the door to your left and then turn right, you will find a cab outside the door with reads Exit. That is all" She replied, her expression dull and so very un-amused.

"Why thank you Sylvie!" I said as I left the room. This time I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing. Once on the other side of the door, I put in my head phones and began listening to "Cassie" by flyleaf. I followed Orange Sylvie's instruction and found myself face to face with a Black cap. Totally upper-class. The windows where tinted black and it even had one of those little ornament things on the front. As I got Closer, the front window rolled down smoothly. A man poked his head out.

"You India Robinson? If so get in. If not bugger off!" His accent was British; I think he must have been from London, because it was rough and unpolished. He was wearing a farmer like flat cap, and the gleam in his eyes made him seem cheerful and welcoming.

Although this is what I had been told to do. I was still pretty sure that getting into a big 'ol black cab, with tinted windows goes against that whole, "Never talk to/ accept candy from or get in cars with strangers" speech your parents give you since you where like 4.

"Yeah, I'm India... Are you going to Corway Academy?" I asked, hoping he'd say no and I'd get to go home.

"Yess, Hurry up Miss India."

"Oh. Okay" Miss India, I thought, that's a new one. "I'll just get in."

"That's what I said." The man said, as the window rolled back up and the back door swung open.

I dropped my bag in and slid carefully in, making sure not to get any mud from my trainers on the perfectly furnished interior

Sat in the other passenger seat was a girl; she looked about my age maybe a year older.

As i got in she turned to me smiling.

"Hello." She said. "I'm Tori McKensy. Are you going to Corway as well?"