Chapter 4

Victoria

"What are you going to eat, Princess?" He pulled me to his side.

"Whatever you'll take." I said and he looked at me surprised.

"This is definitely a new you." He chuckles and ordered for us. We grab our food and sat down on a booth. I grab my fries and started eating them.

"So..How was your day?" I asked him and he smiles.

"It was good. Today I surprised a group of fans and gave them some signed CDs. You should have seen their faces-" He staid quiet. "Sorry I forgot you hate when I talk about those stuff." He whispers.

"No, No. Tell me. So they were happy? I just can imagine their smiles since you bought so many CDs and you bought them all the acoustics one. I love that version better than the original one." He once again looks at me surprised.

"How do you know which one I bought? And you listened to my albums? I thought you didn't like pop music?"

"Like I said its never late to try new things." I shove some fries in my mouth because if I keep talking I'll keep messing up.

"Oh, thats great. Which one is your favorite from the album baby?"

"I seriously love Be Alright. Its amazing Justin. Its so inspiring and it kind of fills my heart with this feeling that lets me know that I'll be fine. I just love it."

"Great because you inspired me to write it." He pressed his lips on mines and then smiles. "I'm glad you finally heard it." I look out the window and then bit my lip I was craving for something and that something was drugs.

"I'm um tired Justin." I took a sip from my soda and he shook his head.

"You barely ate. Come on Princess eat." He was already done and I look down at the tray. He was right I only ate a few fries. "Now that I notice you look skinnier." He sounded worried and I grabbed my burger taking a bite. He smiled and a fan walked towards him.

"Omg! Justin I love you. Can we take a selfie?" He looks down sadly and nodded no.

"Sorry but I'm busy." He whispers.

"Why not? Take a picture." I demanded and he looks at me and smiled wide. My guess is that Emma doesn't like it when he takes pictures with fans.

"Alright!" Justin took a picture and talked with the girl while I ate my food. I ended up eating it all and we walked to his car. We got in his car and he place his hand on my neck. He pulled me in for a kiss but when I felt his tongue on my lower lip I pulled away. "Whats wrong Princess?" He asked.

"I uhm..Just ate and I'm just tired." He pulled me to his side and I rest my head on his shoulder while he drived.

"Want to go home with me? Its only 8:30 we still have 3 hours until your curfew."

"I want to go home.." I whisper.

"Please princess. I'm lonely tonight, my mom is on vacation and you know I hate being alone in that huge house that you love so much."

"Okay.." I close my eyes and ended up sleeping on his shoulder.

Justin

I carried her inside and placed her on my bed. She has never been a heavy sleeper I guess she was really tired. I layed down next to her and hugged her from behind. She turned around and now she was face to face with me still my hands around her body. I kiss her lips god I love this girl more than anything in the world. I close my eyes and fell a sleep. "Princess." I mumble and she open her blue eyes. She pushed me so hard my chest was throbbing. "Baby whats wrong?" I sat up and she stands up.