Chapter 8 : From Cairo to London

A.N :

In this story 5Sos are the biggest boyband in the world and 1D are a new small band and they just sing at clubs and small places and don't get us wrong but it'll be much easier to write if they aren't Famous so yeah .

Merihan's Pov :

TiiiiiiiT TiiiiiiiT TiiiiiiiiT ,,, oh God damn it I hate that alarm oh wait today is the day noooop I don't hate it anymore plus that I'm gonna miss this stupid alarm anyway.

So I jumped out off my bed running as fast as I could into Nooran's room and started using the door as a drum while singing our song .

I love that accent you have when you say hello

You relocated from "Cairo" a month ago

That mini van that you drive really gets me going

And if it feels like it's right

Then it can't be wrong

and at this time Nooran was rubbing her eyes while mumbling the song with our special lyrics .

No one understands the chemistry we have

And it came out of nowhere

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

It's not like we planned this getting out of hand

And now we're gonna go there

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

and now actually we were both screaming not singing while jumping up and down on her bed .

Walk My Way

Mrs All "Egyptian"

Say my name

No need to pretend

Don't be shy

Mrs All "Egyptian"

I'll show you why

You're not gonna walk away

and as soon as we finished we were both lying on the bed beside each other staring at the ceiling while laughing and trying to catch our breathes and we stayed in a comfortable silence until I turned to look at her and she did the same .

"So today is the big day ??" she asked smiling .

"yeah I it is we're gonna live our dream I really can't believe it " I replied with the same warm smile .

"me neither but I'm so freaking happy"

"me too" I said .

"me three"

"me four"

"me five"

"me six"

"me seven"

"me eight"