Part 3-Tempted to Touch

I'd sent out party invitations to my siblings and friends back at my home in the States. I wanted to celebrate my new job as an acting teacher before I started. I especially wanted Delena to come. I think I better tell her about the party. But how will I be able to make her go without her parents being suspicious? I think I got it! But how should I tell her without assuming I'm being too audacious?

A week later...

I suggested to Delena we re-enact another story. This time it was from the Bible.

"Why don't we do one from the Old Testament?"

"Great idea."

I thought about what story to use and one stood out in my mind: Samson and Delilah.

"What about the Judge 16 story from the Bible?"

"Of Samson and Delilah? That is one of my favorite stories from the Bible."

Is she serious?

"It's such an incredible story of rise and fall and how God plays a part in it all. It's important to have faith, especially in such difficult and confusing times."

Delena' temerity is really remarkable.

She believes in God too. Glad to see that she does.

She wore a nightgown her mother got from Egypt once. As always I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Why does a girl like her have to be so alluring?

I am compelled to remove it right now. Oh, why did the thought of touching her drove me mad?

We re-enacted Judges Sixteen.

"Bind me with these green reeds and I'll be rendered weak as any man."

She took a green cord and tied my wrists.

"Samson, your enemies are upon you!"

I broke the reeds and she scowled.

"You have mocked me. Lying that you'd be rendered weak as any man. How could you?"

Excellent, she's getting better and better each time.

"Was it not you who usurped my power and took my hair?"

"Yes Samson."

"Delilah! Was it not you who asked where my great strength lieth?"

"Yes Samson."

We concluded by having my mini camera film me crushing two grey trash cans used for the pillars in Danone's temple.

Delena went to change. I wanted to touch her so much as we filmed. Why is it that I feel so head over heels for her?

Soon, we'll be at college together. Imagine how that'll turn out.

A couple of days later...

I reserved a room in a dance studio near the college. I wanted to dance with Delena, and give her a present simultaneously.

"Hello Delena."

"Hi Boone."

I took her coat and saw that she wore a romantic and beautiful dress.

My mind went wild as I gaze at her.

She noticed.

"Are you okay Boone?"

"Oh Yeah."

Seeing her wearing that fuchsia evening dress was making me think erotically. I want to kiss her and caress her body.

She was so tempting, she really didn't know it.

Well time to begin our dance.

I took her hand and we began to dance. We danced to the Whitesnake ballad of the 80s, which was one of my favorites. We might have been dancing forever on that floor. I could see how much she was enjoying the dance.

I lifted her up in the air and she laughed.

"You're a great dancer."

I smiled brightly. "Thank you."

We looked at one another for that moment. Our bodies and eyes locked in.

I leaned in to kiss her, forgetting my self control.

~And she was mine, she was mine, the key was in my fist, my fist was in my pocket, she was mine.~ The words of Humbert Humbert running through my head.

To my shock she kissed me on the cheek and hugged me.

"Thank you again for today, I'll always remember this."

I watched as Delena left the studio while I remained there on the dancefloor, alone.

She hadn't the slightest idea?

It's not like Delena would care when I do kiss her.

Wait, what am I saying? I cannot do that! She'll be my student soon! For real on top of that!

Ohhhhh! It's like that metaphor in the Bible about if your senses cause you to sin. I outta poke my eyes out!

But... Delena isn't questionable when we do romantic scenes together. Would she want us to have a relationship beyond teacher and student?

I'm so conflicted about pursuing her.

Then again, I don't know if what I think is true until I know the facts.