Chapter 6

Blaire and I flopped onto the secluded part of the beach and gasped for breath "Thats your fault for swimming so fast" she puffed "Yeah whatever" I said trying to find something to dry myself off with, Blaire found an old towel left on the beach from an old swimmer and tried to wipe the water off her tail. The next minute white sparkles engulfed Blaire's lower body and there were her legs again "Now that's handy!" she grinned and stood up.

Blaire threw the towel at my face and I started drying myself off until the same happened to my tail and my dainty little feet were there again "Praise the lord" I giggled and stood up, We decided that action needed to be taken against Charlotte and her minions, Blaire and I ran up the banks to find Max and to go give Charlotte a gobful.

Max was standing on the boardwalk and spotted us and ran over "I am guessing you know who I am now" he chuckled, shifting from foot to foot "It's not your fault" Blaire said smiling at him "But firstly, we need to kicky some skanky butts!" Blaire yelled and tore off again along the footpath. Max and I ran after her but evidently we couldn't catch up to her. We finally reached Blaire where she had stopped at the park, she had spotted Charlotte and her friends Sarah and Amy flirting with some boys from the Men's College across from our college.

Blaire flung open the gate to the park and took off in a angry storm until she reached Charlotte's back. She tapped on Charlotte's shoulder who spun around "Oh loo-" she couldn't finish before Blaire drew up her fist and punched her in the nose, Charlotte fell back with blood spewing out of her nose and yelling in a fit of rage and took off her stilletto. She threw the heel at Blaire hitting her in the eye and cutting her cheek, Charlotte ran at Blaire but was stopped short when she was clotheslined by Amy.

Sarah pinned Charlotte down who was thrashing around under Sarah's butt, "Run! Run if you value your life!" She yelled and the three of us booked it and scaled the fence and ran as fast as we could back to my house.

~Definitions~

Clothesline- A clothesline is a move in which one wrestler runs towards another and extends his/her arm out from the side of the body and parallel to the ground, hitting the opponent in the neck or chest and knocking him/her over.

Stilletto- A type of highheel with a thin stick like heel attached to a kind of ballet flat