Part 2-My Touch IS like Magic

I removed my wool hood scarf and stared deeply into her eyes. I gave her a mischievous smile.

"Who are you? How did you get in here?"

I didn't say a word.

"Do you speak English?" She than spoke to me in French, thinking I only understood that language. Which I do actually.

I remained silent.

"Are you even able to speak?"

This time, I nodded my head yes.

"Than why is it that you-"

I then brought her in my arms and began to kiss her. I caress her curves and carried her to one of the walls where I wrapped her legs around my waist.

She tried to fight me off but she slowly began to enjoy it. Realizing that my intentions weren't to harm her.

"Mmmm..."

She moaned and clawed at his my green shirt. Eager to pull it over my head and feel my bare chest against her skin. Not yet my ballerina.

Suddenly she began to feel weak and slowly started to drift off to sleep.

I carried her and her things down the stairs and drove her back home.

The next day...

I smiled to myself as I remembered the look on her face.

She was aroused, just as I expected.

Later tonight I will do the same thing.

7 hours later...

I slipped on my best dress shirt and suit and headed to my car. 

I sniffed the rose I had picked for her and it smelt beautiful. The gift lying inside the parcel I was bringing would certainly suit Rozlynn.

It was close to closing time for the ballet company. I had arrived exactly twenty minutes prior and parked near the entryway to the sidewalk. I saw the janitor was starting to close the lights of some of the vacant rooms and lock  them.

He went outside to turn off the water sprinklers. Excellent now I can get it again as before.

I compelled the janitor once again and entered. I compelled anyone who saw me to ignore me as I went upstairs.

I made share the parcel gift I had for her was near the studio door just as my friend was about to re-enter.

I stood in the shadows of the ladies locker room awaiting her arrival.

She was heading downstairs to the locker room right that minute.

I made my presence known right there and then.

"Oh, it's you! Eh... How are you?"

He didn't say anything, just like before.

"I guess you're not much of a talker."

He smirked.

"I don't think you realize but this is a ladies-"

I interrupted her by kissing her suddenly once again.

I caressed every inch of her body, making her moan. Whatever my fingers ran over I could feel her shiver in my arms, her breathing hitch ever so slightly.

Rozlynn smiled and she reached down to grab the hem of my shirt. But I shook my head playfully, gently pushing her hands away. She was puzzled as to why. Patience my dear, patience.

I simply smiled.

I guided her so that she was lying down on the bench under me. I ran his hands from her thin waist to her neck.

I was making her feel things she thought she would never feel, again.

She felt sleepy and passed out of ecstasy.

I took one last look of her and saw nothing but serenity and happiness on her face.