Answer the Phone

Give it to one of your whores
~~
(With Katsuki)
~~

"LOOK I KNOW YOU FUCKING PISSED AT ME RIGHT NOW!! BUT IF YOU WOULD JUST LET ME EXPLA-" He shouted before the line went dead.

"GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!!" The male screamed as he threw his phone at the couch and cluched his head.

'It wasn't supposed to be like this. She wasn't supposed to find out!' He cursed mentally. 'Why the fuck did you have to be so fucking nosey?!'

He stood up in a blurred fit of rage as picked up my phone and began to pace back and forth through the demolished living room.

He doesn't remember doing it, he's not even sure when he did it. But he doesn't seem to mind.

There were shattered porcelain vases and antique pieces scattered all of the living room. The coffee table and side tables all overturned, even the drawers had been split down the middle. Plenty of burn marks had littered the walls and a few singed holes were burned into the couch.

"You're so fucking stupid!" He cursed himself as he tangled his fingers into his blonde tresses.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!" He screamed as he punch a hole in the wall. "YOU COULD'VE JUST LET ME EXPLAIN!!" he said with another punch.

In Katsuki's mind, you were the one who did wrong. If you hadn't left so soon then maybe you would've let him explain. You leaving was just you not being able to handle the truth he thought.

This situation could've been avoided if you weren't so hard headed and just stayed put, he confirmed.

He glared at the device in his hand as he wasn't sure if he should call you back. 'She's probably ignore me again.' He assumed.

He wasn't thinking rationally at the moment. He was letting his pride blind his judgement. He was suppressing the fact that it was his fault. His infidelities caused his fiance , the one he swore to love and protect, the woman promised to love, to walk out the door.

"She's overreacting." He growled as trudged to the kitchen. He opened an over-head cabinet and pulled down a bottle of Vodka and a glass.

He glared at the small glass for a moment before huffing a breathe and chucking it at the fridge, satisfied with the small shards that spawned from the now nonexistent glass.

He gave the shards on the ground a bored look before opening the bottle and drinking.

The warm alcohol burned his throat, but he continued to drink. He wasn't a big fan of alcohol, but the burn of his throat helped distract from the ache of his heart

As he trudged back towards the living room in search for something else to destroy, his phone began to vibrate.

He hastily looked at the device, hoping it was (Y/n). He was filled with immediate disappointment when it wasn't his (h/c) haired angel, but in fact one of the girls he slept with.

He lazily opened the message, not really interested. Upon opening the message, he felt the need to immediately want to throw up.

It was a nude from the girl's name who was apparently 'Jessi'. His eyes widen as he hastily throw his phone at a nearby wall.