Chapter 4: Parents ! XD

Don't you hate it when your parents start assuming things about you and comparing you to other "normal" people and they don't let you explain yourself because their mouth is too damn big?

So imagine this guys and girls:

Your lovely parents (*glaring at that phrase*) come in your room where you are comfortable writing here on wattpad and they start yelling and making a big scene that you're not doing anything and just lazing off.

First off this is SUMMER ... S-U-M-M-E-R !! Where its a season where you are ALLOWED to have some free time, fun time and do your own thing without worrying about school for 3 months. So when your parents comes into your enchanted place where you keep all your secrets hidden and start accusing you of being lazy in SUMMER, you'll start imagining all sorts of things to get rid of them just for a moment and wishing to be all by yourself again. *Peaceful dreamy sigh*

Now let me tell you this lovely readers who probably all of you are still studying and attending high school or college, you all know how hard school is. So imagine a week full of evening classes and  music lessons and you have to add one more to that list but you know you have to because it's one of the school's policy.

And there you are searching online for short courses that you can do without effecting your exam days when your beloved mother walks in along side with your beloved father and start panicking you to act on the situation and trying to take control of your life. So you get pissed off and tell them that you aren't in the mood to look now. We all do it ! Everyone's parents gets on their nerves at some point in their life !

.... and again your beloved father points out your dreams that you want to accomplish in your life and slowly and painfully crushes them one by one with his awesome words and makes fun of them just to prove his point in this so-called argument !  -.-

Because you see dad's can be awesome and loving but they can be stupid,dumb and they probably think that they know everything  -_- *sarcastic laugh*

But the thing he doesn't know is that whenever he tries to crush them for you, you get more excited and determined to accomplish them.

Five reason why this is so;

1). To be proud of yourself and say that you made it.

2). To let Karma get to your dad

3). To shut their mouths that your way worked and theirs didn't.

4). To Obviously prove a point in the end.

5). Challenges are what make life interesting.

So this may not happened exactly like this in your life but I'm sure that you can relate when your parents get to you. One other thing I want to add, I believe that the biggest judgmental people are the one who are closest to you and most loved by you - your parents.

A/N

So I hope you all could relate to it at some point ! Sorry if I came out wrong but I was very pissed when I wrote this.. after all this is like a journal and I write what I think  :P

 + please please if you liked it Vote, Comment and Follow. Me and the other crazy one love to know what you guys think !

LoVe YoU aLl !

-xx