.Chapter Thirty-One.

Olivia dropped Amanda off at her apartment, but she didn't want to leave. She stayed parked outside and just waited for Amanda to turn her lights off and to head to bed early, or to come down and tell her to leave.

"Hello?" Olivia questioned, as she answered her phone after the first ring.

"Hey, where are you?" Elliot questioned. She could hear Willow's babbling the background, and she wanted to go home and be with them. But she didn't want to leave Amanda behind just in case she needed her.

"I'm outside of Amanda's building. I'm gonna wait here for a bit then I'll come home."

"Should I put little miss down?"

"Keep her up till her bedtime. If I'm not there before then, call me and I'll tell her goodnight. Alright?"

"Okay. If you insist. I love you, Olivia."

"I love you too, El. See you soon." Olivia spoke. She tucked her phone into her pocket before looking up and seeing Amanda staring at her from the window. Olivia got out of her car and leaned against it and smiled at her. Amanda opened her window and sighed loudly.

"Go home, Liv. I'm okay. I'll be okay. I promise you."

"Are you sure?" Olivia called back.

"Yeah, I am. Go home to your fiance and your kid. I'll be alright!"

*=*

Olivia was hesitant. She didn't know if she really wanted to leave, but she did. She made it home half an hour before Willow's bedtime. 

"Mommy!" Willow squealed, as soon as Olivia walked into the living room. Willow pushed herself up off the ground and toddled her way over to Olivia. Olivia swung the baby up and held her close.

"Hey, baby girl. Are you going to be ready for bed soon?" Olivia questioned, before pressing her lips gently to Willow's forehead.

"I cuddle, Mommy," Willow spoke. Olivia smiled before placing Willow on her hip. She slipped her boots off before walking over and sitting beside Elliot on the couch. He leaned over and kissed her a few times before he let Willow and Olivia have some time alone.

"I love you, Wills. Do you love me too?" Olivia asked as she smiled against Willow's curls.

"I luv you, Mommy." Willow grinned, as she leaned up and looked up at her beloved mother. Olivia has been telling Willow that she loves her whenever she can, and it started to lead Willow to say it too which made Olivia really start to realize that she was Willow's Mommy.

"Sleepy." Willow yawned, not even five minutes after Olivia had gotten home.

"Okay, let's go put you down. Elliot, Willow has decided that she's ready for bed!"

"I'm coming!" Elliot exclaimed, a smile on his lips. He walked over and helped Olivia up. They walked together up the stairs and laid Willow down together.

*=*

"So, where did you go with Amanda in New Jersey tonight?" Elliot asked once he and Olivia laid down together in bed.

"Uh, something you can't know about right now."

"Liv-"

"Don't pull the 'we are engaged and tell each other everything' card. That only applies to what happens in my life and in Willow's not in Amanda's life." Olivia replied.

"I hate you, Olivia." He huffed, and she smiled.

"I hate you too, Stabler. Just shut up and go to sleep. I have to drive to Albany tomorrow night."

"Why is that again?" Elliot asked.

"Danielle's parents want to meet me. They want to make sure that I'm a fit mother for the twins. And they want to see what names we've picked out."

"So you are going to tell them that we don't have names picked out yet?" Elliot teased, and Olivia smiled.

"Yeah. Do you think matching names might work out? A names or B names?"

"I guess. But we need to make sure they have something to be defined by. Like a fancy middle name or like we could get the girl's ears pierced shortly after she is born." Elliot spoke, and Olivia quickly shook her head.

"I'm not putting our child through that at such a young age. Just, let's think about names in the morning so I have a list to give them."

"If you insist."

*=*

Elliot and Olivia tried to discuss names in the morning, but neither of them could figure out names that made them feel like they were the names their twins were going to have. Olivia was about to pull out of the driveway, but then she heard Elliot yell her name. Olivia turned the car off and rolled down the passenger side window.

"Yes, my lovely fiance?" She asked, and Elliot smiled.

"We want to go with you," Elliot spoke.

"What? El, I don't know-"

"They want to make sure that you are a fit mother to raise those twins, well I bet they want to know if I'm a fit father and that our little Willow here is going to be a good big sister."

"El-"

"Come on. Unlock the car. Let us get in." Elliot smiled. Olivia was hesitant at first, but eventually, she unlocked the car and let Elliot get Willow in. She pulled out her phone and dialed Danielle's number and waited a few moments.

"Hey, Liv. How are you?" Danielle asked.

"I'm good. I'm about to head out. I was just wondering if I brought along Elliot and Willow if that would be okay?"

"Of course it's okay! My parents were wondering if you had a guy."

"Oh yeah, I have a guy. Actually, we got engaged. He's not going away anytime soon. So, we will be up there as soon as possible."

"Great. I can't wait to meet Willow. You've talked about her so much." Danielle replied. Olivia smiled as she looked back and watched as Elliot put Willow in her seat.

"She's amazing. Well, bye."

*=*

Olivia and Elliot got to Danielle's house a little afternoon. They had to make several stops because Willow needed her diaper changed and Elliot was hungry again. 

They pulled up and saw an old station wagon in the driveway and Olivia grew nervous.

"Do you think they will like me? Like us?" Olivia asked, and Elliot nodded.

"They will love us. But it doesn't matter what they think, Danielle will pick us if she wants to pick us." Elliot replied. He leaned over and kissed his fiance several times before they climbed out. Olivia carried Willow up the path and they knocked on the door and waited.

"Olivia and Elliot, it is great to see you two again!" Danielle exclaimed, a smile on her lips. She looked at Willow and grinned.

"Hey, cutie."

"Hi," Willow whispered, shyly.

"Well, my parents are in the kitchen. The kids are at their father's house so it's just us. Now, they are kinda old fashioned and don't want me to give the twins up, but I told them that I had to do this." Danielle replied.

"Are you sure that we should be here today?"

"They need to meet the people who are going to raise the babies. The perfect family for the twins."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D