Prologue

Dear (y/n)

We are proud to announce you an official students of unikin!

You magic is quite bizarre, your strength is powerful, yet you seem quite and keep to yourself. We can change that.

As you know unikin is the top ranked school for magic and non magic users, we have to separate ranks: dinta, And obi ojoo. Dinta's are are everyday magic user and obi ojoo's are are most powerful students and have more trouble controlling their powers. You place in the dinta's for now each year we level up one or two students to obi ojoo's we think you have a good chance of levelling up.

Your classes.

Normally we used to do this during second day after the assembly and you've finished unpacking your dorm. But there's some troublesome students this year that came from are middle school...so we'll tell you some important things about your classes

You're night class, it stars in between 8:00 pm and ends 3:00 Am (I know that's not how night classes work but just bare with me) you're in 1.X are highest class.

Warnings!

DO NOT use your magic during the day classes!

DO NOT take any shortcuts a lot of are students end up somewhere else.

DO NOT starts fights we know it's tempting but don't this is only temporary.

DO NOT brag,complain, or show off you still have a month of junior high we could easily withdraw your application.

We'll explain the rest during the first day. Please send us your uniform sizes during the second last week of school since things always change.

NEVER use your magic in front of the day class students they don't use nor believe in magic also it puts them at risk for heartless schools to attack them, please arrive at school at 6:00AM only a select few will be there plus the student council. Please ask your legal guardian if you can move to the dorms and make your ability to get to class easier. If they no good luck making it to school without running into trouble, and if they do say yes they have are thanks.

We hope to see you soon. Sincerely principal hensta.

You finished reading the letter with a big grin on your face. You turn the letter to see a small note "huh?" You read it 

'p.s. Do not tell your family the high risk of dark schools attacking us otherwise they'll also be at risk that's one of the main reason we have dorms' 

you frowned at this. "Come on honey breathe" your father said hugging your mother who was panicking while your sister was walking around in circles mumbling threats if you didn't get in while your brothers patiently wait. You opened the door "so!?" Asked your sister, you only frowned "oh"your family frowned "I'm not sure if you want me to move out or not so I don't go through the hassle of getting to school on time" you smile as they all smile "YES I KNEW IT" you're sister said hugging crying "take that bitch's!!" You sister said yelling at her bullies "we're so proud of you" you mom said crying a waterfall "um mom you're using your powers again..." Your brother snickers as your other brother hits him across the head "how come you aren't coming with me (s/n) and (b/n)" you asked hugging your mom. "Although we could do so much at unikin it's not the way we want to help the world" you brother said "plus we don't want you to be distracted by us" your sister said "hm they'll visit us anytime" your dad said ruffling your hair "oh I almost forgot you teach there" you said "yeah there's a lot of familiar faces there kiddo" you dad smiled. "We're so proud of you" you mom said "mom you already said that" you sweatdrop "I know!!!" She said crying even more you chuckled. But deep down you're heart broken you don't want to leave them just yet nor do you wish they get attacked this is only the beginning of your new journey.

(YAYYY I FINISHED THIS this will be a reader X no one Book I can make alternative oneshots that involve someone X reader)