1 - "The Tommorow of a Date" (part 1)

Sakuta walks in the living room, after changing his uniform. Kaede is watching the TV at the moment. The news have been turned on since Sakuta was still putting his uniform on.

"...and Japan is making their free kick. And shoot! No goal! The ball hits the post..."

"Oh... Japan missed a direct free kick..." - Sakuta comments on the result of the match.

"Good morning everyone. Today is 27th June. Let's begin with soccer! With a missed free kick last night, Japan has lost 0-1..."

Sakuta tightens his tie, and leaves for school. Kaede, along with her cat, waves goodbye to her brother.

At the moment Sakuta puts his shoes in the locker, Kumini approaches him.

- Yo Sakuta, you have got bed head again today. - Kumini jokes.
- It's a hairstyle, you know.

Futaba meets them, and three of them, walk together to their classroom.

Nothing much happens in the class. Sakuta only cares about his lunch with Mai-san. He will have lunch with her alone, for the first time.

And the lunchtime arrives. Sakuta walks slowly, and he's thinking about what Mai-san would make for him.

Suddenly, he sees Koga is being confessed to by a senpai. Sakuta met her before, and Koga was either.

- Would you like to go out with me? - the senpai asks.
- Err... I'm afraid that... sorry... - Koga is embarrassing.
- Huh why? Or have you fallen in love with someone else?
- Yes... and he's so primitive that he doesn't even have a smartphone! - Koga slightly smiles.
- Oh ok then... sorry for disturbing you. - the senpai forfeited to confess further.

"So many people is getting confessed" - Sakuta thinks. He doesn't quite hear them so he still has no idea of what Koga said.

(Author: ok. Please. Open YouTube, SoundCloud, Spotify, anything. Play Kimi no Sei please.)

Sakuta arrives to the classroom they planned to have lunch. Mai-san isn't here yet. He chooses a seat in the corner, sits down, and wait.

"Mai-san will make lunch for me, such an honour. I wonder if anyone is happier than me now..." - Sakuta thinks about his time with Mai-san.

The door opens. But that wasn't Mai-san. Koga, seems to be quite surprised that Sakuta is here.

- Oops... sorry... - Koga apologizes for entering the room.
- No need to sorry. We have kicked each other butt so don't be so polite.
- Please forget about it senpai! - Her face gets so red.
- Nevermind. What makes you enter this classroom?
- Oh nothing much... just finding a place to sit.
- You just got confessed to right?
- Huh? How can you know senpai? - Koga is surprised.
- I saw you in the stairs back there.
- Oh...

The room falls in silence. There is an invisible atmosphere surround them, make no one can say anything.

Then Mai-san gets into the room. She sees Sakuta and Koga was talking.

- You two know each other? - Mai-san asks.
- Yes. We've kicked each other butt before. - Sakuta replies.

Mai-san gets closer to Sakuta. She pinches Sakuta cheek.

- You have a dark relationship with a cute kouhai, and keep it a secret? - Mai-san seems to be jealous.
- No, it's just a misunderstanding. - Sakuta, actually seems to be quite delighted.

Mai-san releases Sakuta.

- I will believe you this time. Next time I will punish you harder.
- Yes, please. I would love to get punished by you Mai-san! - Sakuta comfortably says it.

Koga, left silent. She says goodbye to the two of them, and leaves the classroom. Only Mai-san and Sakuta is in the room right now.